KermMartian wrote:
Thanks so much for all the kind birthday wishes, everyone! It's an honor to know you all, and I'm glad to have played a small part in bringing this wonderful community together. I count most of my best and very good friends from among our past or current userbase, and I'm thrilled to see what you all have added to our ranks. I am indeed honored by each and every one of your thoughtful wishes.

>KermMartian: Site founder and admin
>"played a small part in bringing the community together"
QuestionQuestionQuestion

You're understating that one, mate. Happy birthday to you, Kerm, you were the direct inspiration for my foray into technology and its development to where I am today.
Happy birthday Kerm! Thanks for all you do for the community!
Happy Birthday, Kerm!
Wish you all the best!

Code:
KermAge++;
printf("Happy Birthday, Kerm! Thank you for all that you have done for this community!\n");
Happy birthday Kerm M. Ph.D.! We are all incredibly grateful for the existence of Cemetech, may you and your projects have a long life (just, maybe not in the development phase the entire time)! Have a good day week year as I'm sure that you're excited to see how this one unfolds! Very Happy

I wish the message made more sense, but one has to give something up to be first, right? :/

I lacked the imagination required to make a program, so I just threw thoroughly thought together a code!

Enjoy!
Happy birthday! Hope it is nice! Very Happy
Happy birthday Kerm! Hope you have a fantastic day Smile.
LogicalJoe wrote:
Happy birthday Kerm M. Ph.D.! We are all incredibly grateful for the existence of Cemetech, may you and your projects have a long life (just, maybe not in the development phase the entire time)! Have a good day week year as I'm sure that you're excited to see how this one unfolds! Very Happy

I wish the message made more sense, but one has to give something up to be first, right? :/

I lacked the imagination required to make a program, so I just threw thoroughly thought together a code!

Enjoy!
Thank you, and thanks for the puzzle! I did this one by hand with a chart, for fun:

Code:
de2a5c 076216 bba862 28bba5 ef735c 01bb85 62120e
bbab62 19bb9f 620cef 2f4b5c 046212 bbbd2d 000000

sbc a,$2a
ld e,h
rlca
ld h,d
(nope)

Disp "[H]aρp^λ·[B]ïrTφdαy¯ K[E]rm!

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Happy birthday! Hope it is nice! Very Happy
Thanks, Mateo! Much appreciated. Smile

tr1p1ea wrote:
Happy birthday Kerm! Hope you have a fantastic day Smile.
Thanks, tr1p!!
Happy birthday Kerm!

Code:
console.log(([].push+[])[(+[+!+[]+[+[]]])+((+!+[])+(+!+[]))]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(open.name[(+!+[])]).repeat(((+!+[])+(+!+[])))+((+!+[])/(+[])+[])[(+!+[]+((+!+[])+(+!+[])))+(+!+[]+((+!+[])+(+!+[])))+(+!+[])]+` `+([{}]+[])[((+!+[])+(+!+[]))]+([]+[][[]])[(+[+!+[]+[+[]]])/((+!+[])+(+!+[]))]+(!![]+[])[(+!+[])]+(!![]+[])[(+[])]+([].push+[])[(+[+!+[]+[+[]]])+((+!+[])+(+!+[]))]+([]+[][[]])[(+!+[])+(+!+[])]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+((+!+[])/(+[])+[])[(+!+[]+((+!+[])+(+!+[])))+(+!+[]+((+!+[])+(+!+[])))+(+!+[])]+` `+atob((![]+[])[+!+[]]+(this+[])[(+[+!+[]+(+!+[]+((+!+[])+(+!+[]))+[])])])+(!![]+[])[+!+[]+(+!+[])+(+!+[])]+(!![]+[])[(+!+[])]+(typeof+[])[(+!+[])+(+!+[])]);
TheLastMillennial: Thank you, sir!
Mr womp womp: Thanks! That is...impressive obfuscation. Obligatory Wat link.
Happy somewhat late birthday KermMartian, and thanks for your efforts to create this site and interact with its community.
Happy Birthday KermMartian!!!
BF-[------->+<]>-.[--->++++<]>+.-[++>-----<]>..+++++++++.-[---->+<]>++.+[->++<]>.-[--->+<]>--.+++++++++.++.------------.----.---.+[--->+<]>+++.-[---->+<]>++.--[-->+++++<]>.[--->++++<]>+.+++++++++++++.-----.++[->+++<]>.-[------>+<]>-.--[--->+<]>---.++.-----------.--------.+++++++++++++.-[->+++++<]>.
Happy Belated Cake Day!
Happy birthday Kerm!! Smile
Have an awesome Birthday with lots of fun and coolness, Kerm! Very Happy
Happy Birthday Kerm! May it be filled with calculators galore! Laughing
Happy birthday, Kerm!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kerm

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours