Facebook informs me that it's Ben Ryves' birthday today! Happy birthday, Ben! I hope you have a good one, and maybe even get some time off of work Smile
Merry Christmas benr. I will Have some caek for you when at home Very Happy
Happy birthday, Benryves! I vote that we have a group Cemetech field trip to go visit Ben on his birthday. Also, Qazz, that must be some potent stuff that you're on, "Merry Christmas"?
Happy birthday, Benryves!
Thank you very much, chaps! I did indeed get some much-appreciated time off work. Very Happy

KermMartian wrote:
I vote that we have a group Cemetech field trip to go visit Ben on his birthday.
Heh, whilst that would be much appreciated wouldn't it be slightly more economically sensible if it was the other way around? Smile
Benryves, I suppose that it would make more sense. Well, you're welcome to my air mattress and a piece of my floor if you ever come to New York, although you might need to share it with Shaun. Smile
Hehe, thank you very much. Smile Just as long as he doesn't snore too loudly!
benryves wrote:
Nah, he seemed ok the one time he was here. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
Happy birthday, Benryves! I vote that we have a group Cemetech field trip to go visit Ben on his birthday. Also, Qazz, that must be some potent stuff that you're on, "Merry Christmas"?

Yep, rage... pure rage Very Happy
Ummm, ok. Shock Fair enough.
Hey, hope it was a good one!
Happy birthday!
KermMartian wrote:
benryves wrote:
Nah, he seemed ok the one time he was here. Wink
Yeah, I don't really snore too loudly...

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good birthday, Ben Smile
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Benryves, I suppose that it would make more sense. Well, you're welcome to my air mattress and a piece of my floor if you ever come to New York, although you might need to share it with Shaun. Smile

An air-mattress, you mean you don't have a couch or futon? Shame on you...
An air mattress is surely several orders of magnitude more comfortable than attempting to sleep on something designed for sitting on.
Happy birthday Wink
Thank you, Lionel. Smile
benryves wrote:
An air mattress is surely several orders of magnitude more comfortable than attempting to sleep on something designed for sitting on.
Kerm's air mattress is indeed quite comfy.
merthsoft wrote:
benryves wrote:
Kerm's air mattress is indeed quite comfy.
Thanks Shaun. Smile DShiznit, with the size of my room, a futon would not be a very wise addition for me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours