merthsoft wrote:
benryves wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Hehe. Benryves, did you get (from others|from yourself) any good gifts for your birthday?
A day off, certainly, which was much appreciated. Smile
Also this thread Smile It's the best I could do with such short notice. Facebook should tell us a couple of days before the birthday (without having to click on "Birthdays", that's clearly too much work)...

Wait... See for me every week I get an email of Facebook birthdays. haha. I got Ashbad like 2 days early.

Anywho... Happy Belated Birthday Ben!!
Yeah, I told it not to send me that email because that would annoy me.
merthsoft wrote:
Yeah, I told it not to send me that email because that would annoy me.
Yeah, same here. Aes_: It's not belated, since it's still today in Britain for another three or four hours. Smile
Thank you very much for your birthday wishes! Very Happy I did have a good day and received a magnificent fruit cake and biscuits to eat with my tea and some very warm bedsocks to wear so hopefully Kerm is satisfied.
benryves wrote:
Thank you very much for your birthday wishes! Very Happy I did have a good day and received a magnificent fruit cake and biscuits to eat with my tea and some very warm bedsocks to wear so hopefully Kerm is satisfied.
I am very satisfied indeed. I hope you enjoy your foods and have cozy sleeping feet.
KermMartian wrote:
Happy Birthday, Benryves! May your day be filled with tea, crumpets, monacles, top hats, wainscoats, and all the other ridiculous things you Britishers eat and wear.

This is a winful post.

Also, happy birthday, again =)
Cheers elfprince13 and my feet were indeed warm, KermMartian.

I thought the card my sister gave me was rather good fun, too!
That is awesome ^
Oh man, that's so cool! I want one! I hope my sister gets me a cool card on my birthday.
Xeda112358 wrote:
That is awesome ^
I most heartily agree with this. That is a very clever card indeed. Very Happy
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Happy Birthday, Benryves! May your day be filled with tea, crumpets, monacles, top hats, wainscoats, and all the other ridiculous things you Britishers eat and wear.

This is a winful post.

Also, happy birthday, again =)

Agreed -- happy birthday, ben
lol Razz
methinks that it's monocles, though...
Mmmm, monocles.
@_o
^ That's a monocle.
KermMartian wrote:
Xeda112358 wrote:
That is awesome ^
I most heartily agree with this. That is a very clever card indeed. Very Happy

It is a great card, possibly the second greatest I've ever seen. But it doesn't hold a candle to the gigantic music-playing Star Wars card I got for my 16th. It was LOUD and I'm pretty sure it had some base boost.
DShiznit wrote:
It was LOUD and I'm pretty sure it had some base boost.

I'm sorry, I can't resist:
Ah nuts, I always misspell that word. Probably because I used to fish with my dad and can't accept "bass" as anything other than a fish...

Anyway, happy b-day benryves(neglected to say that in my last post)
Guess what day it is? It's Ben Ryves's birthday yet again! Many happy returns of the day, and I hope you're relaxing and taking it easy.
Happy Birthday, Benry Ves/Ben!

#cemetech wrote:
<Jonimus> His name is clearly Benry Ves, I don't know what y'all are talking about. Wink
happy birthday ben! Totally missed this topic. Oh well stay cool Razz
Happy Birthday, Ben, have a great day!
Thank you very much for your well wishes, chaps. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours