I got some caek, but this ketteh ate it

I couldnt say no to that face, I JUST COULDN'T ;.;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
qazz42 wrote:

The poor animal looks like it's had a close encounter with the business end of a frying pan.

_player1537 wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks! Very Happy
Benryves, hahaha, you made me laugh aloud with that one.
seconded
Happy Birthday!!!!!

(although I feel like I got to the party late ;.;)
benryves wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

The poor animal looks like it's had a close encounter with the business end of a frying pan.

I'm having to bite my lip very hard in order to stop from laughing at that.
Hehe. Benryves, did you get (from others|from yourself) any good gifts for your birthday?
I dont find it funny D: Poor kitteh

I think it just wanted some caek, but tanner would not give it any

>Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Hehe. Benryves, did you get (from others|from yourself) any good gifts for your birthday?
A day off, certainly, which was much appreciated. Smile
benryves wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Oh indeed, an excellent point. Smile Go you! Also, I believe that perhaps that kitten had worse than a close call.
benryves wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Also this thread Smile It's the best I could do with such short notice. Facebook should tell us a couple of days before the birthday (without having to click on "Birthdays", that's clearly too much work)...
Haha, I agree that that would be very good.
merthsoft wrote:
Also this thread Smile
But of course, thank you very much again for the kind wishes! Smile

Quote:
Facebook should tell us a couple of days before the birthday (without having to click on "Birthdays", that's clearly too much work)...
I do occasionally get an email alerting me to who has a birthday in the coming week, though it doesn't seem to be for all of my friends and as it's sent at the weekend it gives you a variable amount of warning.
qazz42 wrote:
Merry Christmas benr. I will Have some caek for you when at home Very Happy

What's with the creepy hearts in the background? That's not very Thanksgiving-y.
It's a valentine's day card.
Happy Birthday, Benryves! May your day be filled with tea, crumpets, monacles, top hats, wainscoats, and all the other ridiculous things you Britishers eat and wear.
Oh! I saw on Facebook this morning that it was your birthday, but then forgot to wish you happy birthday this morning Sad
Sorry! And Happy Birthday!
Oh hey, I had no idea it was your birthday Ben!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours