23%  [ 4 ]
Black
 5%  [ 1 ]
Brown
 64%  [ 11 ]
Blonde
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

After seeing some of the pics in the Candid Photo topis...I got wondering if it was a trend...
Guess not. Sad
I think the biggest trend would be glasses....Seems the prejudice against nerds and glasses is right. I wonder if the lessened sight helps our minds focus more like blind people that can hear really well Smile Back on topic, I used to have really bright red hair like as bright or brighter than Kerm Exclamation
This post does not exist...
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
Guess not. Sad

It should go (approximately)-
Brown-50%
Blonde-25%
Black-15%
Red-10%

Random facts-
Red hair is the least dense blonde hair is the most dense
Redheads genetically have higher pain thresholds Razz
Redheads also have higher chances for skin cancer Sad
My hair used to be strawberry blond, now it's almost brown.
Just so you guys know, my brother walked by while I was on this thread and thought I was on a matchmaking site. Laughing
When I had red hair it was incredibly dense. I would always get comments from the barber about it. So I think that's just fokelore Cool
That first post...somehow FF thought to said it timed out, so I resubmitted it...with that change...so could you please delete it Kerm?

By the way...I break the nerd==has glasses stereotype...

@Chipmaster: Thick hair is just a lot of it, it has nothing to do with density. I mean g/mL, not strands/cm².
Well so do Ult Devr and Elf Prince.... I'm just saying that there seems to be something to it. Statistically it looks like the people with glasses are less represented than if these events were independent Idea
I have glasses... Confused Smile
Shoot I meant people without glasses. I have glasses too, but I used to wear contacts. I had them for a year, but my eyes dried out and I could no longer wear them. I can't wait until I get some LASIK and finally rid myself of these monsters Laughing
Aye, I have terrible vision. Like 20/300 or something insane like that.
Umm mine is much worse. Were talking upwards of 20/750. I'm not kidding. Both my parents have glasses, each with around 20/900, and it appears that my vision is the product of that. Sad
ok, here is something on the glasses, if you stare at something close by for a long period of time (computer screens are a great example), your eye muscles get lazy, causing them not to see as far, hence why nerds wear glasses
My glasses are about 4.75 diopters on 2/3 strength. Sad
Oops, double post.
Mine are 2.75 maybe? At least my vision is 20/15 with my glasses. Heh. Smile
rivereye wrote:
ok, here is something on the glasses, if you stare at something close by for a long period of time (computer screens are a great example), your eye muscles get lazy, causing them not to see as far, hence why nerds wear glasses

Good god, my poor eyes. I must condition *1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4* * Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy
Crying My eyes don't like to work.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours