Mini Merth !!! I think it looks ok, editing him into the game now ill edit with screens in a bit.

EDIT:

We have a Ingame Merth now!

And ZTrumpet made this thing which looks cool

I'm voting for boss on them ^_^
Ooh, I really like all of those. I'd like some different text for the description, but I can't really think of any; someone else will have to do that.

I agree that the cool thing Ztrumpet made would make a good boss.

I like my kitty's tails to have a slight curve to them.
I love it Very Happy What should his name be? I still am not fond of "nettik" :/
I was just going to call him kitteh/Kitty, so unless something better comes along ^_^
The ZTrumpet thing looks a little too much like a sw4st1ka to me. Sad BTW, wasn't the deadline Saturday, February 12th? Are we getting a poll soon?
geekboy1011 wrote:
Deadline is getting bumped a week, as i didn't get any additions except merth ;.;.
And on account of omni losing files I don't have half the sprites and more which isn't helping! X.x

I bumped it cause of the rollback on omni. We lost a few sprites that would have been in the poll, so it's now next saturday.

And thats why we have the poll Kerm! So you can not vote for the swatistika
KermMartian wrote:
The ZTrumpet thing looks a little too much like a sw4st1ka to me. Sad BTW, wasn't the deadline Saturday, February 12th? Are we getting a poll soon?

I thought the same thing Sad
Don't you have something like 20 submissions for three slots in the game, or is it somewhat less depressingly scarce?
Much Less Scarce i have 7? I Think for players and 4-6 for bosses, depending on if I make Kerm or merth a boss and/or get the missing sprites back.

Lets List them again:

Players:
iambian
zeta
nanami
merth
kitteh
Kerm
Black Mage

Boss:
coding knight
a cyclops
a swatistika
Xeda's Monster

Missing/got deleted:
Ashbad: The Witch Doctor
Borkbork

I could actually go on with this but, I still want to see what others can make if there so inclined! ^_^
*They're, not there, you unmitigated cretin. Wink Sounds good, I can't wait for the final decisions.
Ztrumpets non swatistika

Much, much better. Sidebar, do you realize you've consistently misspelled that word three or four times now in this thread? Very Happy
Yeah, I agree that that's much better. As for misspellings, doesn't your browser have a spellchecker?
If your talking about swastika, it does have spell checking, but its not in its dictionary... well for my spelling of it... Other than that it does have spell checking and I try to use it. (now all it needs is grammar checking! )
Much better Smile Did you decide which sprites will be used yet?
Nope still going till Saturday, remember got bumped hoping to get a few more entries for bosses by then. Want a slightly larger selection ^_^ (more fun with the story)!!
BUMP [Cross Post]

any way deadline is over roster is as stands

Players: 7 players total
iambian
zeta
nanami
merth
kitteh
Kerm
Black Mage

Boss: 5 bosses
coding knight
a cyclops
Xeda's Monster
Ashbad: The Witch Doctor
Ztrumpets new sprite

Missing/got deleted:
Borkbork

sounds good to me
AOC: is still working on a sprite as he/forgot/has irl things called work so he will post one (he posted he was going to make one so im being nice )
Sounds good! Are those all going to be in the game, then? Also, any chance you could do something with your signature, such as change each project to project: progress to make it take less vertical room? Smile Cheers.
I believe they all will be I might move some Players down to the boss category only because it will be easier to balance.

And ill get right on the signature to make it smaller. (none of them have progress bars because they have no clear ending in site xD)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours