Don't know yet. I'll be able to say whether or not in about... 8-5, 3 hours Smile
I must also note that I am impressed you changed your avatar to match the occasion, tanner. Smile
And I had a cake to match it (IRL) Very Happy Omnomnom, it was an excellent cake. Also, I did get the Chronos watch Very Happy As well as a very nice winter-y jacket and $20 for iTunes.
_player1537 wrote:
And I had a cake to match it (IRL) Very Happy Omnomnom, it was an excellent cake. Also, I did get the Chronos watch Very Happy As well as a very nice winter-y jacket and $20 for iTunes.
Very nice, lucky you! Happy day-after-your-birthday.
Had my family party today and gathered up $110 Very Happy I'm that much closer to fixing up my old computer >:)
_player1537 wrote:
Had my family party today and gathered up $110 Very Happy I'm that much closer to fixing up my old computer >:)
That's awesome! Now build your Freeduino and join gCn. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
That's awesome! Now build your Freeduino and join gCn. Smile

Or you can give it to me... either one is fine Razz
He could, but I doubt that he will. Smile
Happy birthday, Catherine! Here's my sucky attempt at a cake:
Make it a good one!
Souvik, nice font-matching, as benryves said earlier on IRC. Very Happy Catherine, happy birthday!
Happy birthday Catherine! Enjoy the cake! and presents!
Wayyyy late, but thanks everyone! I have a party tomorrow with my mom's side of the family, and have already had one with my dad, stepmom, great grandmother, and uncle. So far, I have gotten a bluetooth mini keyboard, and a bunch of clothes, and! a key to the car! Souvik, awesome cake Smile
Sounds awesome, any pics of the keyboard, or is not a sleek keyboard?
Sure, I'll grab some pictures tomorrow (or in this case, today Razz) It is a pretty, sleek keyboard, but I haven't gotten to use it much, because it hasn't been charged since I opened it, and it has been glitching (on my tablet, it kept repeating the first key that I pressed, indefinitely.)
Happy birthday once more! What are you doing to celebrate? Any good presents? Perhaps beginning treatments for realsies? Sad
Thanks! Today, I'm just hanging out, which is great Smile I usually have to go places during the day, especially on something like a birthday, but we've got a big winter storm coming through East TN, so dinner was called off until tomorrow. As for presents, cash money, an xbox wireless control -> computer adapter, and an awesome trans necklace (in about 3-4 weeks): http://www.etsy.com/listing/82215437/transgender-pride-symbol-sterling No treatments yet :/ Eventually, though!
Happy birthday, again. Stop aging so I won't have to do this Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours