Many happy returns of the day! Hope it's awesome, that there is non-lie CAEK, and that you get some swag.

I know the age is wrong. Get a more common name plz.
Happy birthday Tanner Very Happy Have fun Razz
Woo Very Happy Thanks Kerm, also, I fixed your image Wink
Happy birthday, dawg.
Thanks Raylin, and (sorry for missing you) Juju!
Haha, thanks for the fix, tanner. Smile
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday indeed - hope you have a great day!
happy birthday tanner!!!
What's in the plans for today? Snow like here? Smile Also Rhombus, your signature is ginormous; please do something about it.

I, on the other hand, choose to give you teh lie caek!
Happy birthday!

I think I have the best cake here! lol
I dont see the castlevania cartridge on the top >Sad it cant be that good
Couldn't find one qazz, sorry.
<insert what everyone else is saying here>
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
<insert what everyone else is saying here>
Is that the new way to say "I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new"?
Did you have a good one?
It's still going on Very Happy All day! I have to leave soonish to go get birthday dinner with my dad. @rcfreak0 Your cake is awesome Very Happy @qazz42 Hypocrite Wink Your cake doesn't have Castlevania on it. @KermM I was going to tell Rhombus about it lol @RhombusP Thanks, and, sig fix. @benryves and @Souvik Thanks Very Happy

Also, it is "supposed" to snow here today, but out weather-people haven't been getting it right lately :/
Uhh, thats because the caek was a lie, so it does not matter

have some castlevania cake naio

edit: just noticed the cake Kerm gave says "1st birthday" (and I noticed his footnote)
Happy birthday! Did you get the Chronos?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours