Happy day of birth, comic! Smile
Happy birthday, ComicIDIOT!
Happy birthday comic!
Happy birthday, I wish you the best!
Happy birthday comic! Very Happy
allynfolksjr wrote:
Happy crappy birthday. Hope you get hit by a bus.

I'm still here! Laughing

AHelper wrote:
Anything exciting happening?

Nope. Not particularly anyways; not much of a celebratory person. Just the normal adult things, such as Targets Coupon App, Cartwheel, has shoes for 40% off - even clearance! - coupled with my employee discount I bought a few pairs of shoes for 40 bucks out the door. I'm headed to San Francisco tomorrow for some pictures with a friend and to help said friend finally put the Lego "Guardians of the Galaxy" set together that they've had laying around since December.

[quote="MateoConLechuga"]Any luck winning the Lotto?[/url]

Not quite, won a few bucks off scratchers but I still have to buy my annual bulk - I buy as many lotto tickets as I am old. Just for poop and giggles.

And to everyone else, now and future, thanks!
If you're going to throw money in a large pit, why not donate it to charity instead?
comicIDIOT wrote:
Targets Coupon App, Cartwheel, has shoes for 40% off - even clearance! - coupled with my employee discount I bought a few pairs of shoes for 40 bucks out the door.

No wonder why Target failed in Canada (they didn't even survive 2 years). I could get a very decent pair of shoes at Zellers or Yellow for $30 at full price. Shock
allynfolksjr wrote:
If you're going to throw money in a large pit, why not donate it to charity instead?

I'm not really one to boast my own philanthropy but 2 hours out of every paycheck goes towards charity plus the measly 0.5% of purchases from Amazon Smile, 100% of my contribution to Humble Bundle and a half dozen or so other charities. I also volunteer to rebuild school libraries, run food drives, and other events though Target and again other charity events organized by university clubs and with friends through other organizations.

I'm not a crazy philanthropist like Bill Gates or Tony Stark (though, it's not evidently clear from the movies) but I do give. I am a private person and find volunteer work, donations, religion (or my lack thereof), politics, and relationships to be of a personal matter and - thus - do not share my ventures. But if you must know, my salary attributes 104 hours of wage every year towards charity, on top of actual volunteering that's around 300 hours combined and I feel really good about all of that.

So, go kick rocks.

DJ_O wrote:
No wonder why Target failed in Canada (they didn't even survive 2 years). I could get a very decent pair of shoes at Zellers or Yellow for $30 at full price. Shock

It was definitely a mix of things. I'll keep it short - I hope - since this isn't the topic nor place to really talk about it, and I've not seen any of this firsthand. The store Target replaced had lower prices on the same items Target carried and their distribution lines were shoddy. I know a few Managers who went to Canada to train them and met Canadian ETLs who came to my store to train. The managers were adequately trained - I know this first hand - so I can only imaging their employees were as well. Target literally went all or nothing in Canada and lost.
It's that time of year again! Hopefully you are stuffing yourself with cake and treats, getting gifts, and doing whatever you want to do. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Comic! Hope it is quite swell indeed! Smile
I believe I am a little late, judging by my email stack, however I wanted you to know I thought of you on your birthday and wish you the very best as well.
Happy birthday, Alex!
Woo, happy birtyday Alex! Hope you have/had a nice birthday Smile
Happy birthday Alex! Hope you have a great day! Very Happy
Happy birthday! Hope you have a lot of fun today!
Happy birthday, comic|Alex! How has the day been? What did you do to celebrate this momentous occasion?
Merry birthday! Go enjoy some cake! Cool Laughing
Happy birthday Alex Smile.
Happy birthday Alex!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours