Sounds good, comicIDIOT, I look forward to the photographs. That's great to hear it was fun!
so, you are 21? Enjoying getting wasted legally Razz

have fun XD
qazz42 wrote:

have fun XD
It sounds as if, like many of us around here, comicIDIOT chooses not to exercise his newfound rights (or in cases like me, not to exercise them to excess). Smile
haha, I know quite a few who do so right as the clock strikes 12 Razz
Especially those of us who live in countries with a vaguely more sensible age (though, admittedly, the UK is still slightly more backwards than the rest of the continent).

Happy belated birthday, in any case, ComicIDIOT! Hope it was a good one!
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

have fun XD
It sounds as if, like many of us around here, comicIDIOT chooses not to exercise his newfound rights (or in cases like me, not to exercise them to excess). Smile

Indeed. I have not drank while it has been legal for me to do so, and prior. I'm proud of it. Meanwhile, this year:

This is the cake my sister made me. It toppled over because she tried to do layers upwards instead of sideways which she did last year.

Bought myself Skyrim and the guide (SD card for comparison) and joined the ranks of the no-lifes.

Happy birthday, comicIDIOT! That's a new take on upside-down cake I hadn't seen before, but it looks delicious. Very Happy Hope you have a good day!
Happy bday! Smiling Cat
Happy Birthday, Comic! That cake looks delicious! How are you enjoying Skyrim? I've gotten to play it for a little while at my friend's house, but since I lack both an Xbox and a computer that could run it (not to mention, the money to buy it Razz).
Happy Birthday Comic! Enjoy skyrim! *noms comic's cake!*
Thanks Sarah!

Aes, Evil or Very Mad

_player1537 wrote:
Happy Birthday, Comic! That cake looks delicious! How are you enjoying Skyrim? I've gotten to play it for a little while at my friend's house, but since I lack both an Xbox and a computer that could run it (not to mention, the money to buy it Razz).

Skryim is pretty good so far. I started playing at a friends house as well and copied my game save home, so I had a minor head start. I've already lost the main story line and I'm trying to complete all the quests I have on my plate (some, I'm finding, are way above my current level).

Also, I apologize for everyone who is against the consumption of meat but this is some of the best steak in the world (despite being undercooked by a few minutes):

Being against the human consumption of meat is like being against the human process of breathing or reproduction.
Happy (slightly-belated) birthday, ComicIDIOT! I hope it was everything you'd hope for.
DShiznit wrote:
Being against the human consumption of meat is like being against the human process of breathing or reproduction.

I'm against breathing.
Happy birthday once more, Alex! I wish that I was in California to celebrate the day with you in person. What do you have planned or already under your belt for the day? Any interesting gifts to yourself or from other people?
Happy birthday, ComicIdiot!
Thanks guys! I went to Half Moon Bay to take a look at the mavericks but they didn't start forming and breaking until around 3:30p when the tide was coming in. Continued the drive down to Santa Cruz stopping every once in a while for pictures; got a few good ones but nothing astonishing. I kinda wish I could make it to the surf competition tomorrow but work gave me today and yesterday off because they needed me to train new folks last Sunday and this Saturday. I managed to get my birthday off and enjoy a day though! So, I won't complain more than I have too.

As far as gifts, nothing. Which is amazing. I have too much stuff anyways but I will be buying Season 3 of GAME OF THRONES in February so there's that I suppose! I'm putting everything else towards repairing parts on my current car and a second car I'll be buying from my parents in July or so. Weird story about that. It's currently in New York but when they get it to California my dad wants it but my mom thinks he'll hate it (2007 Mini Cooper S). If he does they're gunna sell it.

ANYWAYS.

I'll be posting todays pictures hopefully this weekend. A friend of mine also has her birthday in January so we'll be celebrating with mutual friends on Sunday, I might try and squeeze in a photo shoot with another friend (Tim); he's got a photo shoot with expensive cars and models but the oily thing that's preventing me is the fact it'll overlap with dinner and I can't leave in the middle of the shoot. But he'll be borrowing my Lytro camera so I'll share those photos if there isn't anything in the contract preventing me from doing so.

Lastly, might be going to SF tomorrow with Tim to walk around with our cameras for the hell of it. He doesn't know when he'll go yet. I hope he goes after I'm off of work! I won't be bummed if he goes without since I do have to work Saturday (thbbt).

Gift Update: I was just handed 24 lotto tickets by my dad. If I win I get 500 dollars a week for the rest of my life! Laughing
Happy crappy birthday. Hope you get hit by a bus.
Happy birthday, comic, another year has gone by! Anything exciting happening?
Happy birthday Comic! Sounds like quite a blast! Very Happy

Any luck winning the Lotto? Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours