I don't see any more glitches in the automatic NACK; I did a few tests and it worked! Also, I consolidated the tank drawing with the tank health bar drawing, and now tanks that have been destroyed disappear to avoid confusion. Up next: wind!
Yay, wind! Is there a download link for this?
Not yet, because I want to add wind in first, and perhaps AIs, although I might wait for AIs until after another beta release to you guys. The current debate is how random the wind should be, if it should change direction, and whether only the direction should be indicated, or both direction and intensity. I was leaning towards the latter.
KermMartian wrote:
Not yet, because I want to add wind in first, and perhaps AIs, although I might wait for AIs until after another beta release to you guys. The current debate is how random the wind should be, if it should change direction, and whether only the direction should be indicated, or both direction and intensity. I was leaning towards the latter.

Kerm, what do you think of my suggestion for checksum-checking on the previous page?
elfprince, it's a good idea, but the problem would be get a frame into the checksumming routine in the first place and reading what it returned. There's no great way to do that, unfortunately.
Ah, you didn't add it to the API routines?
elfprince13 wrote:
Ah, you didn't add it to the API routines?
Not separately. I never thought I would need it to be separate or that I would need to access it. Smile
*bump* Wind is working wonderfully now! All I have to do is implement AIs, and I think this will be just about ready for a 1.0 beta version!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours