I just saw this 1950s sci-fi gem in the bonus material from Destroy All Humans!, and I was amazed. They really knew story structure back then. As bad as the special effects were, the plot was intriguing, and the ending made me wanna cry. If you get a chance, pick up this cult classic on DVD, or watch it in the archives after beating Destroy All Humans!. If you like 1950s B-movies, or even just appreciate a well-developed plot, you won't be disappointed.
The title would make me expect the very worst from something like this; I'm surprised and intrigued to hear that it's actually decent.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053337/
Looks interesting. It's in the public domain in the USA, so you can download it from archive.org: Teenagers from Outer Space (1959).
benryves wrote:
Looks interesting. It's in the public domain in the USA, so you can download it from archive.org: Teenagers from Outer Space (1959).
An excellent point, benryves; thanks for finding that.
Ooooh, not bad at all. I thought it was going to be some corny power-rangers- like-movie, lol
qazz42 wrote:
Ooooh, not bad at all. I thought it was going to be some corny power-rangers- like-movie, 0x5
Did you watch it too, or are you commenting on the review DShiznit posted?
Oh I saw this in Mystery Science Theater 3000! Wow, I'm getting all nostalgic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours