what do you all think:

http://rancidmoose.unitedti.org/members/projects/robocalc
Nice, but...dude, you seriously need to get someone *cough*me*cough* to do your graphics for you. Razz
which is sad, since SFGP is a "Graphic Productions"....all Ive got to say to that is "Real men use MS Paint"
The link does not work for me... Gives me an 404 error...
You have to take out the extra s in members. I owuld fix it, but I'm lazy; I already fixed his [url] tags. Smile
't is fixed now. Guess what: Im almost finished with the beta calc-side interface. Can't do I/O till I now more about how I will be communicating, but the entire rest of the program is there, except a few details on the joystick panel, and on the options menu
KermMartian wrote:
Nice, but...dude, you seriously need to get someone *cough*me*cough* to do your graphics for you. Razz

I would have to agree it's worth it to have Kerm do the graphics Very Happy
Word. Why thank you chipmaster Smile
I've got to admit that Kerm is a master at logos, but I think I need practice, after seeing above comment
Why thank you! I have no problem with not being the sole expert. Smile
a demo version is up. Doesn't actually link yet, but the interface is there. Here's the link. click on RoboCalcDemo.zip
Yay! Won't be able to try it yet, but hope it goes well. Smile
Thanks. I actually have another version ready with everything except the joystick panel done. Cant upload it yet though cause I have no way of linking at school
What do you mean by joystick panel?
ahh..evidently you haven't downloaded it yet. it lets you directly drive a robot around using the calc as a remote, and display all info about the RCX's input/outputs. The configuration for joystick panel works, but the rest doesn't do anything. The other parts test individual sensors/motors and have system settings
Does anyone have any ideas about how to build an IR link? where to get parts?
http://sami.ticalc.org/irlink/index.htm
mabey you should also build a VEX control program
now THAT is a REAL ROBOT it comes with 6 channel remote though so it could be hard to duplicate but i can provide some help on the technical data Smile
VEX?
THE VEX ROBOTICS DESIGN SYSTEM radioshack has
the website is
www.vexrobotics.com

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours