benryves wrote:
I'm Spartacus.

No, I am Spartacus!
qazz42 is my handle everywhere. 'cept on toontown, it is qazz32123 `-`
rthprog wrote:
Ha, yeah... It's weird how you get attached to a handle; i've used mine at least since middle school (!) I even know people who use their ancient harry-potter-themed email addresses with professors, 0x5.
FWIW I'm still using the now 12-year-old handle Kerm Martian. Smile
I've had this handle since I was... 11? 9? It was whenever I was playing Runescape for the first time, and needed a good handle that no one would take. Plus I liked numbers, so I just picked a patter from the keyboard. I think at one point I had it as player13524. And the "player" part was because I wasn't creative >.> And then recently I switched to adding an _ before it because I messed up when I created an account here and put the wrong email address (stupid "125"), and have been using it many other places Very Happy
My name is Joseph Benjamin Dalrymple Razz

(Which you could've found out by going to fb.me/Swivelgames)

rthprog wrote:
Ha, yeah... It's weird how you get attached to a handle; i've used mine at least since middle school (!) I even know people who use their ancient harry-potter-themed email addresses with professors, 0x5.
Quoted for truth! I still use Swivelgames for everything... As for my main email account, it is the same one I created for the Runescape clan I ran 9 years ago :LOL: Bahahaha.
_player, I'd offer to change your username, but I think at this point you're somewhat attached to your underscore? Am I wrong?
Swivel, and continued to use when you were joining my TBM servers long ago. Smile
Yeah, I like my underscore. It's like a tail but soooo much better Razz
but it makes it annoying sometimes when typing your name Razz
Exxxaaaccctlllyyy Wink
...which is why I like xXEpicxXXxFailXx's nick.
Deep Thought wrote:
...which is why I like xXEpicxXXxFailXx's nick.

Oh yes, his name is such a JOY when making a sax pm
My name's Rohit (pronounced Ro-hyt). It's not a "hit" sound. Smile
LEt's play the game and confess I'm Alain ^^ pronounced the french way (remember my 1st language Very Happy)
adamac15== Adam Counts

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours