» Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
anyone here plays minecraft?

if yes... know any good SMP servers to hang out on?

p.s. life is finallyy getting easier for a bit... until school starts again that is... -.-
Looovvveee minecraft! If you followed me on twitter, you would get 3-5 pictures of minecraft when I play Smile I've been wanting to know where I could get on a server with some Cemetech people as well. We should make a cloud world, and every couple of days, we swap out who gets to build and such. And then keep a list of things we want to do or have done. Any takers?
WhiteValkery wrote:
anyone here plays minecraft?

if yes... know any good SMP servers to hang out on?

p.s. life is finallyy getting easier for a bit... until school starts again that is... -.-

I play MC quite a bit, aswell as some other people i know on IRC. I have my own server, but monsters are off so they dont blow-up my buildings. Here is a bit out of date video of whats all on my server.
sweet!
check out my youtube channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteValkery?feature=mhum

i made some videos on my stuff...
sorry about the poor quality though Razz

and player1357 nice signature of shakugan no shana!

i wonder when season 3 is coming out though :/
Nice, the vids are cool if you ever wanna bum around on my server ill give you the IP. just as a warning greifers get perma banned Smile although i dont foresee you doing that lol. I like your world.
WhiteValkery, thanks! I'm trying to get multiplayer working, I've never tried it before. I'll come back (hopefully) with results Very Happy
Isn't it "griefers", as in people who cause grief? Smile My friend (and our occasional UT player) Arcades has been nagging me to get this, but I've been putting it off for the sake of my free time and my loyalty to Freebuild.
"greifiers" are someone(s) that go onto someone else s server and destroy the other's things or steal stuff. Sucks pretty bad, ive thankfully never had it done, but until i get a white list set-up ( only allows certain people on) Im not going to publicly post my server IP just in case. Ive spend too much time on some things for them to get destroyed Smile
yeah greifers are cirtainly a huge pain on the classic servers i have played on before that weren't moderated...

i am actually still currently serverless for SMP Sad

so i am still looking for a permanent server to go on.
rcfreak0 wrote:
"greifiers" are someone(s) that go onto someone else s server and destroy the other's things or steal stuff.
I'm very familiar with the concept from TBM/Blockland/Freebuild; I was just picking on your incorrect spelling. Wink
so yeah...
anyone know any good servers?
RCFreak0's. If you can get on IRC, he can send it to your, or you can PM him through Cemetech.
_player1537 wrote:
RCFreak0's. If you can get on IRC, he can send it to your, or you can PM him through Cemetech.

i see...
cool thanks!
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:
"greifiers" are someone(s) that go onto someone else s server and destroy the other's things or steal stuff.
I'm very familiar with the concept from TBM/Blockland/Freebuild; I was just picking on your incorrect spelling. Wink

Haha, I didn't even know i spelled it wrong, typed it fast then went to sleep. But yes, Valk if you want to play on my server, just pm me or catch me on IRC and ill give you the IP.
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:

Haha, I didn't even know i spelled it wrong, typed it fast then went to sleep. But yes, Valk if you want to play on my server, just pm me or catch me on IRC and ill give you the IP.

your sserver is very nice!
thanks for letting me in Smile
now i just need to figure out what to build next lol
WhiteValkery wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:

now i just need to figure out what to build next 0x5

Thanks! I'm glad you like the server. I like your lighthouse, it looks amazing, and your house is sweet too. I'm sure you'll think of something cool next lol.
rcfreak0 wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:

now i just need to figure out what to build next 0x5

Thanks! I'm glad you like the server. I like your lighthouse, it looks amazing, and your house is sweet too. I'm sure you'll think of something cool next 0x5.

thx! Smile i am glad you like them.
I play on Juju's server sometimes, but I'm still more into both Starcraft Brood War and II. I played Minecraft less often after Juju deleted the map along with all our buildings, but I started again recently.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
I play on Juju's server sometimes, but I'm still more into both Starcraft Brood War and II. I played Minecraft less often after Juju deleted the map along with all our buildings, but I started again recently.

yeah... starcraft II is pure awesome..

btw... what league are you in for 1v1 Kerm?

p.s. i got the illegal stance error on your server rc... and now i can't log back in :/
WhiteValkery wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

yeah... starcraft II is pure awesome..

btw... what league are you in for 1v1 Kerm?

p.s. i got the illegal stance error on your server rc... and now i can't log back in :/

Oh, wth? thats no good, ill restart the server mebe that will fix it. Hopefully. How do you even get that error? Ive never seen it before lol

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours