» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Well it seems you had another illegal stance, i woke up to a text from a friend going " why is your server timing out..?".That error is really starting to annoy me now lol.
I play Minecraft aswell but I havn't really been doing much on anything but single player. I only have one server to really go to and I've been transitioning from what I can do on single player to what I can do multiplayer. I miss placing paintings in my homes! Sad
fiveforce wrote:
I play Minecraft as-well but I haven't really been doing much on anything but single player. I only have one server to really go to and I've been transitioning from what I can do on single player to what I can do multi-player. I miss placing paintings in my homes! Sad

Yeah painting works in SMP but *very* glitchy. only way i found to remove them was to light them on fire.. If your a non-greifer i might give you the IP to my server. let me know Smile

EDIT: fixing some spelling errors.
I JUSST JUMPED OFF THE HIGHEST POINT IN THE WORLD AND DIED....

it is all over...
good bye T.T

please do not hate me!!!
and do not remember me!!!
WhiteValkery wrote:

it is all over...
good bye T.T

please do not hate me!!!

:< I know you just burned down your house and my forest, but you dont have to leave Sad part of me just says rebuild it after the fire(s) are put out..
rcfreak0 wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

it is all over...
good bye T.T

please do not hate me!!!

:< I know you just burned down your house and my forest, but you dont have to leave Sad part of me just says rebuild it after the fire(s) are put out..

Sad
Hey, a creeper disintegrated the whole front half of my house. Bet you can't tell now.
rcfreak0 wrote:

WhiteValkery: See your house and forest.
Weregoose wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:

WhiteValkery: See your house and forest.

:/ ok

edit:
wow... thanks guys!
i dont know what to say T.T
RCFreak0, maybe you could do something like what Juju has on his server. It allows non-premium members to join as if they were normal members. I think he might have called it "Trial-play server", but you'd have to ask him.
oh man... i think i crashed the server with my shitty school network lol

oh... and making the server playable by normal members is kinda leaning towards piracy... since you are not even suppose to touch survival at all with out buying the game... :/

so i would just say... becareful about that...
Lol destroying other people stuff == bad D:

That said, accidents can occur, though. An example is if someone is mining below a city and blow up 10000 TNTs
WhiteValkery wrote:
oh man... i think i crashed the server with my a school network 0x5

oh... and making the server playable by normal members is kinda leaning towards piracy... since you are not even suppose to touch survival at all with out buying the game... :/

so i would just say... becareful about that...
Yeah, that sounds like a bit of a circumvention to me; if I was the game's author, I don't think I would be too happy about that.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
0x5 destroying other people stuff == bad D:

That said, accidents can occur, though. An example is if someone is mining below a city and blow up 10000 TNTs

but where would those TNTss come from lol

and i have accidently started a fire and burned down half the map on RC's server... my house included T.T

p.s. hi Kerm!
WhiteValkery wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
0x5 destroying other people stuff == bad D:

but where would those TNTss come from 0x5

and i have accidently started a fire and burned down half the map on RC's server... my house included T.T

p.s. hi Kerm!

I think i have a picture of that somewhere.. I dunno, i'll have to look.

@ Player, I don't think I'm going to do that, while i may "acquire" some things questionably, I don't think I'm going to install a mod to let non payers play. I may think about it, But I don't think it will happen. The game isn't too expensive, and minus being a resource hog, worth the money.

The only TNT on my server was when i /gave it for a new years explosion of my buddies house. Was worth it, 'cept when you walk in it now you fall down and die Razz.

@DJ, you should come on sometime and look around. Just let me know and I'll white list you since i haven't yet for some reason...

@Kerm, you should totally buy this to play around on, much fun is to be had! On a side note, GCN is coming along very nice Smile
Shouldn't this be in the "Building with Blocks" section?
DShiznit wrote:
Shouldn't this be in the "Building with Blocks" section?

haha... naaa
my god....

THE NEWEST UPDATE TO BETA 1.2 IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!
CHECK OUT THE BEST ITEM EVERY CREATED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZXC3oz69I
Shock That's awesome Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:
Shock That's awesome Very Happy
Is there a TL;DR version of what 1.2 adds to the game?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours