" />
Eh.
So I'm actually making some progress, folder support has begun.
Yup, I'm making progress. I'm also probably gonna have a new non-text properties menu format. Pick your fav:

Delete, (un)lock, copy, (un)arc, rename, cut, paste.
Top one. You could place it on the bottom of the screen (where the file operation tabs are in MOS).
KermMartian wrote:
Yup, I'm making progress. I'm also probably gonna have a new non-text properties menu format. Pick your fav:

Delete, (un)lock, copy, (un)arc, rename, cut, paste.

Ooh, like the last two. Upper = better. (This better not be mouse select based!)
It is. Right-click on a file to get that.
I hope its bigger on calc. They look so small, I'll never be able to hit the right ones Sad
yeah, I have a hard time seing them on screen even
Eh, these should be readable onscreen.
They are. They're just small. And are you still going to use a mouse cursor for DCS6 or use a MOS-style cursor system? I don't think mouse-type corsors work well on calcs, as the arrow-key setup doesn't allow for fast clicking.
I think I'm gonna continue with the cursor.
I like the cursor, it gives it originality, but its so censored hard to click the tiny little buttons.
That's helpful. Do you mean mouse-type cursor or simple MOS cursor?
Urk - I mean the mouse-style cursor. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Erm, and I did. Remember? The next thing is by Nov 13.

really? where can I download it. I didn't see a news item. Graphing Calculator Sad
Internal update. I didn't release it.
KermMartian wrote:
Urk - I mean the mouse-style cursor. Smile

Is there a reason you prefer that? I found it hard to use with DCS5.
We shall see.
OK, I'm testing out folders now.
could you make the mouse speed variable?

I would much prefer a slower, more precise mouse over the current mouse...
Sounds like a good idea for DCS6.
*Note to self: mouse speed in control panel.
umm... could you possibly make it an addon for Saturn or Neptune? as in an external program like your background changer?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours