" />
So after a bit of a hiatus from working on Doors CS, I decided to push forward with the first phase after 5.1 towards 6.0m codenamed . It shall complete the associated program support partially implemented in 5.1 by allowing archived main programs without making the associated file deal with the unarchiving/archiving. Also, mobileTunes 2.0 will be released at the same time as .
Finally, the Achilles Heel of Doors CS shall be eliminated, and I will actually start using it. Very Happy
Indeed, many people have been frustrated by that.
OMG how did you put that pic in the topic title???? Very Happy Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Cool
Fun manual DB editing Very Happy
yeah, that is cool, any way, hope this goes well
As do I. I don't anticipate running into any problems though.
Well, I hope you don't have any problems with it, but with your luck... Laughing Evil or Very Mad

And the image as the topic is really cool. Smile
Thanks, I also fixed it so it displays correctly on the forum index now. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
As do I. I don't anticipate running into any problems though.

Famous last words.
I know...the only reason I'm saying that is I got it nearly complete before I set it aside for a month.
Hofstadter's Law: Everything takes longer than it should, even taking into account Hofstadter's law.
Wouldn't that mean that nothing would ever get completed??
Cool! That's awesome. Will it be packaged as an app? that for me is the most annoying thing, is having it clog up RAM.
Remember, that's for DCS6. Smile
Don't you mean Saturn 6 or are you just code naming the prject and not changing Door's name altogether Confused
KermMartian wrote:
..towards 6.0 codenamed ...

Smile
Still don't get it. Will it now be called Saturn or Doors Confused
Codenamed = next release, not the final 6.
It's still named Doors cs Smile
like longhorn with vista

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours