Uh yeah, I had to delete some of my mt3s to get it on, but I could not resist beating it again XD

I do believe that the CHAIN7 appvar had to do with it too, but I did not know where it fit in the problem
qazz42 wrote:
Uh yeah, I had to delete some of my mt3s to get it on, but I could not resist beating it again XD

I do believe that the CHAIN7 appvar had to do with it too, but I did not know where it fit in the problem
Nor me. I think catching the CHAIN7/504 error will be trivial, and I'll see if that fixes anything.
I is awsome, BUT: there are some bugs:
- When i edited a lot on one Basic program in archine and ram frome the OS and i wanted to testrun it it got somehow delited!!!!!!!
- Same just with homerun hooks
- It somehow deleted my Folder Navigation!
- When i went into Mirage OS and then back to Doors CS all Programms where not more in Folders, i had to delete the appvar in the RAM

srry for bad english, i'm German
hope you can solve this!
Regarding the MirageOS / Doors CS issue, that's because MirageOS doesn't understand the Doors CS folder structure, and erases it. Doors CS allows nested folders, while MirageOS can only handle flat folders, so there was no sense making the folder systems of the two compatible. I don't generally recommend using MirageOS with Doors CS, and there's really no need since Doors CS can run everything (and much more) that MirageOS can run.

Edit: If your calculator RAM Clears, Doors CS uses the FLDSV7 Appvar to restore your folders; I'm not sure why that didn't happen. Regarding the edit crash, I'm not sure what to say. Sad I haven't seen any crashes with editing archived programs before.

Also, you should Introduce Yourself!
ok, thatnks. and what about that programm deleting?
ok, why do you have mirageOS and DCS on the same calc? I spy a poison....
i thought testing progs on bouth would be better, just deleated mirage! Very Happy
but MOS is a rather dated shell with some high instabilities with Basic programs 1-1
Sorunome wrote:
i thought testing progs on bouth would be better, just deleated mirage! Very Happy
Hehe, excellent. Did you see the edit at the end of my last post about the deleting (and introducing yourself)? Can you think of any other circumstances that might have caused the crash?
oh, when you say this i remember another bug: a basic program quits under doors cs if you go to one lable, but if you run it over the ti OS, (without homerun hooks) it works
Sorunome wrote:
oh, when you say this i remember another bug: a basic program quits under doors cs if you go to one lable, but if you run it over the ti OS, (without homerun hooks) it works
Do you still have the program in question? That sounds like an extremely weird bug to me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours