Hello,
Could someone make me a "map" of a TI-83+? Like which bits are which. Could you label the processor, RAM, registers, etc...
SirCmpwn wrote:
Hello,
Could someone make me a "map" of a TI-83+? Like which bits are which. Could you label the processor, RAM, registers, etc...

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=118206#118206

Also, learn 2 computers. "Registers" are not separate from the processor.

Thank you!
SirCmpwn wrote:
Thank you!
You're welcome. May I ask what this is for?
Probably something to do with his wav player Smile
I think it may have to do with KOS
ScoutDavid wrote:
I think it may have to do with KOS
Shock I can't imagine what. I think the wav player is more likely; perhaps he accidentally broke his link port?
Thanks for this Kerm. I've wanted something like this for a while. I copied to my computer for future use. Do you happen to have one for an 82?? I think there is even an incomplete schematic up on RichFiles. (Or maybe that was the 85).
adept wrote:
Thanks for this Kerm. I've wanted something like this for a while. I copied to my computer for future use. Do you happen to have one for an 82?? I think there is even an incomplete schematic up on RichFiles. (Or maybe that was the 85).
I have nothing like that for the TI-82, I'm afraid. However, I did just crack open my TI-82 for the first time for you, and take a photo of it with and without the shield, which I will post here:

Also lrn2datamath. http://datamath.org/ Just about everything you'd want to know about any TI calculator is there.
It's true, DataMath is amazingly awesome when it comes to calculator hardware. This was a fun learning experience for me too, though, since I found that the TI-82 hardware is extremely similar to the TI-83 and TI-83+ (early revisions) hardware, other than the CPU.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours