There's an alternative to the Magic Trackpad? Because using a mouse in bed isn't very ideal Sad
A logitech trackman, clearly.

...and get out of bed, you lazy bum.
lol @ being wired.

But seriously, if there's a wireless one. It's likely 2.4Ghz and will need a USB Dongle. Like I've made clear in the past, I don't like plugging extra USB things in unless I have to.

So, bluetooth is the way to go for me.
I switched everything from wireless to wired. Less lag, less interference, less radiation, and less power. Not to mention faster. But LAUGH OUT LOUD. I'M SO SILLY.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I switched everything from wireless to wired. Less lag, less interference, less radiation, and less power. Not to mention faster. But LAUGH OUT LOUD. I'M SO SILLY.

This. The only reason to get a wireless anything is so you can continue to play a game while going to the bathroom, and even that's only if you're skilled enough to play blind and aim with one-hand.

allynfolksjr wrote:
It's okay. You're a caveman. I expect higher reasoning and realization of trolling is above your cognitive abilities.

Not cool man, I don't slander you're entire species. So what if you're "more evolved"? At the end of the day we're all the same genus.
I'm not sure what I want for Christmas, considering I'm happy as is. I can't really think of any games I want (besides RDR, saw it on the VGA's), or any pieces of technology my family is willing to buy me.

I plan to take a trip to visit some friends immediately after Christmas and through New Year.

My only problem is thinking of gifts for everyone.
Castlevania

'nuff said
qazz42 wrote:
Castlevania

'nuff said

For everyone? Oh my.
No for me! ME ONLY HAHAHA >Very Happy
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
I'm not sure what I want for Christmas, considering I'm happy as is. I can't really think of any games I want (besides RDR, saw it on the VGA's), or any pieces of technology my family is willing to buy me.

I plan to take a trip to visit some friends immediately after Christmas and through New Year.

Yeah, that's always the hardest part for me as well. Sad The trip sounds fun though, enjoy Finally, what's RDR?
anywho, what I hope to get is 2 (3 perhaps) castlevania games. Wish me luck!
KermMartian wrote:

Yeah, that's always the hardest part for me as well. Sad The trip sounds fun though, enjoy Finally, what's RDR?[/quote]

Thanks.

RDR == Red Dead Redemption. PC version is what I'm thinking, mod ftw.
Ahh, I should have figured that one out. I hope you get it, and good luck on figuring out what to get as gifts. Smile
I did most of my shopping online last year and a large chunk of it didn't arrive until around 8pm on the 24th - I hope deliveries go a little more smoothly this year.

I spent some money on myself for once this year. Bought new subwhoofers for my car. Also bought a new graphics card so my computer will be able to run UDK.

Other than that bought my mom and girlfriend some jewelry, dad a table for his hacksaw, and a snaredrum for my little brother.
Svakk wrote:
I spent some money on myself for once this year. Bought new subwhoofers for my car. Also bought a new graphics card so my computer will be able to run UDK.

Other than that bought my mom and girlfriend some jewelry, dad a table for his hacksaw, and a snaredrum for my little brother.
Can't go wrong with the shiny stuff for the ladies, good call. Smile Sounds like you came up with some thoughtful gifts; good for you.
I'm excited about Christmas this year. Bought lots of stuff. (Can't say, they like to search thru my account sometimes). Too bad I ain't got more than 100 dollars for Christmas this year. The whole tuner I made for Sarah, (yeah that's her name), never got past the prototype. I didn't have enough experience. So instead, I made a bracelet with my sister and a card. It was enough! Gotta make it up for Christmas though. Dang, that'll be a wallet breaker. Plus its too hard to shop for girls. You have to get something they'll use. (like the bracelet.) Still got this week to think about it. Razz
On that topic, I think presentation is as important as the gift itself. One such instance of which I am particularly proud is a necklace that I gave my girlfriend for her birthday, hidden inside Volume 3 of an encyclopedia. She read it for ten minutes, confused why I got such an odd present, before reaching the secret compartment and finding the necklace and card. Laughing

Oh that's freaking slick. +1 to you good sir!

If I get my mom anything, it'll either be an angel(she collects angels) or a piece of amber jewelry(she likes how it's the only gem that was once living, and sometimes still contains bugs and stuff).
KermMartian wrote:
On that topic, I think presentation is as important as the gift itself. One such instance of which I am particularly proud is a necklace that I gave my girlfriend for her birthday, hidden inside Volume 3 of an encyclopedia. She read it for ten minutes, confused why I got such an odd present, before reaching the secret compartment and finding the necklace and card. 0x5

Epic Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours