Christmas is coming in two weeks, so what are y'all doing for Christmas (or any other holiday that you celebrate)? Smile
souvik1997 wrote:
Christmas is coming in two weeks, so what are y'all doing for Christmas (or any other holiday that you celebrate)? Smile
Well, probably something with the family, something small and low-key. I haven't figured out anything that I want yet, but conversely no one has suggested anything that they want yet. Smile
I want a computer that doesn't suck.
I'm going to splurge a little and buy myself a nice monitor. Oh, and bake pie. Lots and lots of pie.

And enjoy being at home with my comfy bed Very Happy
I'm planning on buying my dad a complete Starfleet Battles set, which he has fond memories of playing when he was a kid.
KeithJohansen wrote:
I'm going to splurge a little and buy myself a nice monitor. Oh, and bake pie. Lots and lots of pie.

And enjoy being at home with my comfy bed Very Happy
Sounds very nice, good for you. Smile

@DShiznit, excellent, I hope the gifting and receiving goes as planned. Smile
A group of friends back home all chipped in to get a friend an iPod Touch; it started off as an inside joke that we needed to bring this nearly-unusable-Palm-Zire user into this millennium. Ought to be fun Smile

But ssh, it's a secret.
I wanted a Casio Prizm, but now I'm thinking of getting something else like an Arduino or something along those lines.
I'm going to try and get a... oh crap, I was supposed to look for stuff for my grandmother to get me... *gets on that as soon as he is done cleaning*

Else, my mom is probably getting me a drawing tablet <3, and at my dad's house it's a couple of games Smile We got our lights up the day after thanksgiving, and since my dad is very tech oriented, he has gotten me a handful of things from his work, a smartphone (no data plan), a thing to create a wifi hotspot using a computer that has internet, and an external hard drive Very Happy Can't wait until school is over though (I finally get to leave that evil evil evil teacher Very Happy)
I don't believe in Christmas.
I don't believe in atheism. As far as I'm concerned, there has to be something, even if it's a something we'll never truly understand or comprehend in our lifetimes. Why not at the same time celebrate a holiday that commemorates family and giving?
allynfolksjr wrote:

Maybe not, but I do believe in parties.

I'm heading back home to spend the holidays with friends and family.
Kllrnohj wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Maybe not, but I do believe in parties.

I'm heading back home to spend the holidays with friends and family.

This
I blew $116 on gifts at the mall yesterday.
allynfolksjr wrote:

DShiznit wrote:
I don't believe in atheism. As far as I'm concerned, there has to be something, even if it's a something we'll never truly understand or comprehend in our lifetimes. Why not at the same time celebrate a holiday that commemorates family and giving?

He does, however, believe in trolling you.
BrandonW wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

DShiznit wrote:

He does, however, believe in trolling you.

I realized that 5 seconds after I made the post.
It's okay. You're a caveman. I expect higher reasoning and realization of trolling is above your cognitive abilities.
I know I'm likely getting a new watch. I am picky with my watches (self-winding analog ftw) and the price of my current watch is/was about 125$. So, if I don't get a new watch I won't frown Smile

As for anything else, likely a stereo bluetooth headset for my TV, since it has built-in bluetooth and perhaps a Mini-DVI to HDMI cable for my laptop. Then for my birthday I'll ask for a bluetooth keyboard and the laptop/desktop trackpad by Apple so I can leisure in bed with my laptop hooked to my nice TV.

I'm not 100% positive on anything. Obviously P:

As far as gift spending has gone, I've chucked about 150$ at gifts and still have two more to buy; I've averaged ~75$ per family member P:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Then for my birthday I'll ask for a bluetooth keyboard and the laptop/desktop trackpad by Apple
Or you could fail to overpay for "Apple" hardware and get a larger selection of cheaper, more attractive bluetooth HID components. Smile
Agreed with Kerm. Anything is better than Apple hardware.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours