Uhhh, I dont know that page where I can vote `-`
qazz42 wrote:
Uhhh, I dont know that page where I can vote `-`
The page where you can vote for the TI-81 category, or for the TI-83+ category? The former is at http://www.ticalc.org/, right column, scroll down to the poll. The latter is not yet available. Smile
oh, I did not see that. Do excuse my noobishness then
qazz42 wrote:
oh, I did not see that. Do excuse my noobishness then
No problem, you've been around for far fewer POTM/POTYs than me. Smile That's where all the POTY polls will be, as a matter of fact; they generally run one at a time, one week per poll.
This is my first so I would say I have been for much fewer Razz Just Joking

now to relax then until next week
qazz42 wrote:
This is my first so I would say I have been for much fewer Razz Just Joking

now to relax then until next week
Where by "next week" you of course mean "tomorrow", when the TI-83+ poll is due to be posted. Wink
ah, good point sir. I think ticalc is unblocked in my school so I should be able to vote there. if not, lets see if I can beg for some computer time
qazz42 wrote:
ah, good point sir. I think ticalc is unblocked in my school so I should be able to vote there. if not, lets see if I can beg for some computer time
Most excellent, I hope so too. Smile No matter how the categories work, I think it's going to be a very tight race.
*bump*

The TI-83+ category is now live at ticalc.org! There are a ton of entries, although the reigning opinions seem to be that it will be between Doors CS and Axe Parser. Of course, all the entries are very deserving programs and feats of technological brilliance, so I wish all the authors involved good luck.

In the words of our dear Merth (paraphrasing early America): Vote or die!
I'm rooting for Mimas.Best thing evah for on the go assembly programmers.
Anakclusmos wrote:
I'm rooting for Mimas.Best thing evah for on the go assembly programmers.
Mimas is nice, but I think it will probably be re-featured when it hits 1.0 or so, in which case I think it will be eligible for the next POTY (and probably win).
I'm obviously voting for DCS7 Smile
Anak == traitor
/me runs

I diD gO ahead and vOted foR the Suberb program that ChriS wanted me to vote for.
qazz42 wrote:
Anak == traitor
/me runs

I diD gO ahead and vOted foR the Suberb program that ChriS wanted me to vote for.
Haha, nicely played. Smile You're welcome to vote for any program, of course as long as it's Doors CS. Wink
Kerm, I voted for your shell even though I love Axe and made WM in Axe. . .
Kerm bought my vote with DCS7, it's too awesome to not vote for Smile
Ashbad wrote:
Kerm bought my vote with DCS7, it's too awesome to not vote for Smile
I hope by "bought my vote" you mean "because Kerm gave me Doors CS, this payment was enough to buy my vote". Wink And cheers, c.sprinkle. Just to be clear, I think that Axe and all the other entries are equally deserving of the award, in all seriousness, and I encourage you to choose whichever you feel is the best of the bunch. Smile Of course, I strive to make Doors CS as helpful and attractive of a program as possible, and hope I've made it good enough for you to consider it to stand out among such a group of outstanding works.
Nope, you actually paid him to vote for DCS.
Deep Thought wrote:
Nope, you actually paid him to vote for DCS.
Nah, I think I'm too much of a cheapskate for that to be true. Laughing Although I did semi-seriously offer a calculator to the first person who makes a multiplayer Realtime Strategy Game (RTS) using CALCnet2.2.
Maybe I can turn Final Invasion into a CALCnet game. I was already planning a link mode once I get the basic game done.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours