Hi everyone, I'm Acmos and I'm French.that's why I'm not going to bother to talk to you in English while my English is bad. You can always translate the page.

Bonjour,je m'appelle Acmos,J'aime heu...

°La programmation
°La technologie
°Les émojis
°Le journalisme
°Les calculatrices.

Voilà,c'est ma vie (quel vie de...) .

Ah oui,je suis prèsque un pingouin 🐧.

Mais j'aime bien les fenêtres (mais j'aime bien voir comment elles sont construite.elles ne le permettent pas.donc j'ai un penchant pour la banquise.).

Ah oui,blague pour les francophones,le pingouins puent du gnou Very Happy
Je vous suggère d'utiliser https://tiplanet.org/ , qui est aussi un forum sur les calculatrices, mais en français.
He's been banned from TI-Planet for not respecting the rules and chat-flooding, several times, and ignoring multiple warnings and temporary kicks/bans.
j'ai supprimé mes messages pour ne pas polluer cet espace...
English is the lingua franca of Cemetech, and while you're welcome to use any language you want in private communications with individual members, we request English on the forum and SAX/IRC/Discord. Thanks in advance, welcome, and we look forward to you abiding by our rules.
KermMartian wrote:
English is the lingua franca of Cemetech, and while you're welcome to use any language you want in private communications with individual members, we request English on the forum and SAX/IRC/Discord. Thanks in advance, welcome, and we look forward to you abiding by our rules.

Okay,I use English.Thank you for the welcome 🤗

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours