I'm thankful for sweet potato/pineapple/walnut goop with marshmallows on top, and a loving girlfriend + family, and not having classes before 1pm next semester, and that the creator of the universe takes an interest in the affairs of insignificant me.
Today I learned I don't like duck meat.
Did someone try to make a turducken?
Someone did and was not impressed with the flavor.
I nommed turkey and ham, and mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole and cranberry sauce, and stuffing and biscuits, and pie, pie, and pie. Laughing It am delicious.
I had some chocolate pecan pie! It was good, but got stuck in my braces Sad
Omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom! Left-overs day!
My dad told us no leftover until supper D:

/me is sad
_player1537 wrote:
Omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom! Left-overs day!
For true! I enjoyed some delicious leftovers (and of course pie) for a very late lunch today.
qazz42 wrote:
My dad told us no leftover until supper D:

/me is sad

Qazz, have you had your leftovers yet? I had chinese food for dinner >.>
Had some goood food myself too Very Happy
swivelgames wrote:
Glad to hear it, Swivelgames. Smile I am also thankful for the Cemetech Admins and Gmods who help me keep order around here, most if not all of whom I tried to text on Thanksgiving. Let me know if I missed anyone (I think I just missed tanner, sorry about that).
lol, no problem Kerm Smile Do you want my number?
Quote:
0x5, no problem Kerm Do you want my number?

oooh o.O Kerm's a playah! XDD just kidding.
_player1537 wrote:
0x5, no problem Kerm Smile Do you want my number?

/me spam-texts tanner
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
0x5, no problem Kerm Smile Do you want my number?

/me spam-texts tanner

Do you really think I'd put my number on the internet? This is why Cemetech has a PM system (IRC too)
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
Glad to hear it, Swivelgames. Smile I am also thankful for the Cemetech Admins and Gmods who help me keep order around here, most if not all of whom I tried to text on Thanksgiving. Let me know if I missed anyone (I think I just missed tanner, sorry about that).

I might not be on the Admin and Gmod list, but I am sure I "help" keep "order" outside of cemetech, though you did send me a yahoo pm.

Also I guess I could say I am most thankful for all my friends and my fellow cemetechians, especially those who help me out and make sure we all have a good time.
aww man...I was looking forward to spam-texting tanner...
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

I might not be on the Admin and Gmod list, but I am sure I "help" keep "order" outside of cemetech, though you did send me a yahoo pm.

Also I guess I could say I am most thankful for all my friends and my fellow cemetechians, especially those who help me out and make sure we all have a good time.
That's great to hear, and I hope we provide a healthy balance of entertainment and education. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

That's great to hear, and I hope we provide a healthy balance of entertainment and education. Smile

You forgot something else though, lots of friends. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours