It's thanksgiving! Where are you going today? Also, share what you are thankful for Smile
I am thankful for my family, my health and my mind, my friends both in real life and all my great friends on Cemetech, my prosperity as far as the world in general is concerned, and my beautiful girlfriend.

Happy Thanksgiving, Cemetechians!
I am thankful for my life, family, and friends and I went to Los Angeles and San Diego for Thanksgiving.

Happy thanksgiving Cemetech!
I am thankful for my life, my wonderful friends who get me through each day, my family, my dogs and other animals, my access to a computer all the time, and all the people who care for and about me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great day tomorrow!
You too, tanner and Souvik! Smile To answer the rest of your question in the original post, I'll be going with my family to family friends, who invite us and a group of their friends every year; we've been going to their house for Thanksgiving for probably close to two decades now. I live and go to school in the same city as my family lives, so no big travelling there. What about you guys?
I'm thankful that I finally got around to buying a Turducken this year Razz
Oh yeah, the second part of my own question...

I'll be going to my grandparents' house almost 20 minutes away (no biggie). I'll get to see some of my cousins and then eat my grandmother's dish that I love so very very much: jello salad I think it's called. It's basically green jello with some fruit in it. (on a random note, chrome doesn't think "jello" is a word...)
It's not; however, Jell-O is a proper noun.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Oh, that makes sense. How have you been UD?
_player1537 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Haha have my visits been that infrequent? Razz School's been taking up most of my time lately; finals are next month so hopefully I'll get a reprieve from mind-numbing schoolwork.

So how goes your life?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Haha have my visits been that infrequent? Razz School's been taking up most of my time lately; finals are next month so hopefully I'll get a reprieve from mind-numbing schoolwork.

So how goes your life?

Good luck on the finals Smile My life has been good lately. School has been going OK, and I've got finals coming up in a few weeks as well. Then I'm free for at least 2 weeks. Can't wait Smile

Also, luckily I won't have to cook anything tomorrow so I can just hang out for the morning (read: sleep) and then go eat some great food.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Ult Dev'r. Yup, dreading final exams myself, especially the one that I have to get an A or A- on to not get kicked out of the program. I'm planning to spend today utterly ignoring my schoolwork, perhaps doing some coding, and then going to do plenty of eating. Smile
I am thankful for Cemetech.... and Castlevania

Hehe, happy Thanksgiving everyone, and if you THINK about touching my sweet potatoes, I will find you >Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Yup, dreading final exams myself, especially the one that I have to get an A or A- on to not get kicked out of the program.

Something tells me you'll get an A++. Razz

I'll be staying at my house for Thanksgiving, as we host the party with all of our relatives in the area coming in for a huge dinner (though the "diner" is usually around 4 PM so we have enough time to fellowship and go back for more food later Razz ). I'm thankful for everything I have, especially family and friends. I'm very grateful that the Cemetech community has been as inviting and friendly as it is (except for Kerm's stupid mines Rolling Eyes ), and hope that some day I can actually give back instead of taking up everyone's time. Razz
the ThanksGiving Day Parade is on channel 10 right now (CBS)

im thankful that I havent had a heart attack or stroke yet...but considering my current health..I may not be too long before suffering..
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Can't watch the parade this year, forgot to pay the cable bill. :/

I'm thankful to have a bunch of friends and the invention of cemetech, it has brought variety into my life.

Still cooking Turkey right now, gonna check it in about 30 minutes, then it should be done.
_player1537 wrote:
...grandmother's dish that I love so very very much: jello salad I think it's called. It's basically green jello with some fruit in it.

my grandmother puts cheese and yoghurt on that stuff =D

i am most thankful that cooler weather has made me feel considerably less sluggish and more motivated. things have actually sort of working out, and, in a few weeks, i should have enough time to work on side projects again.

furthermore, i am thankful for the most awesome elder sister one could ever hope to have and a wide selection of fake-life friends to listen to my ranting and whining.

cheers, everyone!
Thanksgiving was yesterday guys! Razz I am thankful to have spent it in Japan.
lmao my turkey didn't defrost in time so i have to have thanksgiving tomorrow Razz
mm, good feast today. I ate all the schweet poh-tate-ohs

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours