Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator OS for the TI-83/84+ Released!
One of the greatest programs to ever grace the world of calculators is the Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator. It is the pinaccle of gaming excellence and the high point of all TI calculator hacking. However, although it is amazing, there is one drawback - even though you only use your calculator to play it, your calculator comes with all these other useless features in TIOS, such as math, graphing, and other things that are not WFRNG. But finally, you can rid yourself of that useless junk by using Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator OS! WFRNGOS brings all the greatness of WFRNG to your calculator without the need for anything else! Don't worry - if you ever tire of WFRNG (which you won't), WFRNGOS leaves your archive intact and you can put TIOS right back where it came from, if you choose, leaving all of your programs and apps intact (at least those that are archived). Don't forget to send yourself the original WFRNG when you've restored TIOS!
Ready to unleash the power of Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator OS onto your calculator? You can download it here: Download

Please be *careful* when installing this. Be sure to back up your calculator and install the right version for you.

May I say it rocks in Cemetech too?

Then it rocks in Omnimaga & Cemetech, DOUBLE ROCK
Sorry, I'm too scared of it bricking my calculator to try it. Smile Good job nonetheless. Personally I'm not a big fan of that "9" sprite, but that's just personal preference.
Wow, this knocks the socks off of my wfrng for C# Graphing Calculator
KermMartian, no ones calculator was bricked on Halloween. Raylin's calculator wasn't even acting up.
When I read the thread on Omni, 6 of the 8 pages were about Raylin's calc being bricked, right?
Yes. Raylin made a mistake, and ended slanderizing my OS building skulls, and making no one want to install an 8xu made by me. It really sucks. Raylin's calculator is fine, people. His archive wasn't even corrupted.
_player1537 wrote:
When I read the thread on Omni, 6 of the 8 pages were about Raylin's calc being bricked, right?

It was never bricked, Rayling thought it was bricked. In reality, there was a page error. The os reported the wrong number of pages (14 instead of 2) of the os, so the calc crashed and ended up osless. Since Raylin had never dealt with the "please install os now", he thought his calc was bricked. It wasn't bricked. You basically have to try to get your calc bricked.

and this is gonna be ninja'd
@SIr and Graphmastur

Ah, that makes sense. Personally, I wouldn't stop downloading (*cough* meaningful *cough*) KOS .8xus; I was one of the first to download it on my calc and test it Smile
_player1537 wrote:
@SIr and Graphmastur

Ah, that makes sense. Personally, I wouldn't stop downloading (*cough* meaningful *cough*) KOS .8xus; I was one of the first to download it on my calc and test it Smile

And you mean to tell me that WFRNG isn't MEANINGFUL!!! err, wait. you're right. man, what have we been thinking? 0x5, jk
And that's why omnimaga sucks...
allynfolksjr wrote:
And that's why omnimaga sucks...

I could say Cemetech sucks but I don't...

Even if I thought it did, I wouldn't because I respect communities and if there's anything I don't like, I carefully recommend them to change that...
Hey, guys, not the topic to do this in.
@ScoutDavid:
nikky is a troll essentially. But, he isn't all bad. Just ignore him.

@SirCmpwn:
Okay, I tried the OS and found a huge bug in the OS. First of all, when you guess the correct number, it turns the contrast up, and then it says play again. But no matter what number you choose, it won't do it the second time. The contrast stays way up and such. Also, is there a source anywhere?
That's quite odd, I'll look into it. I'll post source when I get the chance.
hey look, im wacky and fun.... Neutral

Quote:
pick a number between 1 and 10.
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
no, thats not it
Yes!

that was fun.yaayyyy *sarcasm*

dont get why everyone thinks this is fun in any way
Anak, it's a running gag, starting with http://www.ticalc.org/archives/news/articles/3/38/38229.html
It's a parody of all the number-guessing games on ticalc.org
Just because you didn't get the joke doesn't mean you have to be an a.
calcdude84se wrote:
Anak, it's a running gag, starting with http://www.ticalc.org/archives/news/articles/3/38/38229.html
It's a parody of all the number-guessing games on ticalc.org
Aye, that and Kevin's Grayscale Quadratic Solver are the two best-known parody programs, in my opinion.
I forgot to mention that one Very Happy
mm, quadratic solver OS on the flight home?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours