That right there is the stink keeping me away from your house full of treasure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change
tifreak8x wrote:
Really? People are still going on about a global warming problem that stopped back in the 90s sometime? o.O I don't know about anyone else and the places they live.. but it has steadily been getting cooler and cooler here each summer. I think we spent 3 days where it was miserably hot, compared to a few summers back where it lasted a complete month?

Being willfully ignorant doesn't mean that you've changed reality.
Kllrnohj wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
Really? People are still going on about a global warming problem that stopped back in the 90s sometime? o.O I don't know about anyone else and the places they live.. but it has steadily been getting cooler and cooler here each summer. I think we spent 3 days where it was miserably hot, compared to a few summers back where it lasted a complete month?

Being willfully ignorant doesn't mean that you've changed reality.

You're assuming he has some connection to reality...
Global warming, according to most of the theoretical "Causes" even if it was happening at as large of a speed as people say, would be mostly due to environmental occurrences. For instance, volcanoes erupt a lot. One volcano, for one day, puts out what man does for 10 years in CO2 alone. It also puts out SO2, which is semi-toxic. Want to stop "Global Warming"? Cap up the volcanoes XD

Notice how now everyone is saying "Climate Change" now? That makes me laugh. my area could do with a little extra weather. Razz of any kind. Temp. is pretty moderate (rarely dips below 10F in the winter, rarely reaches 105 in the summer) but we get about 2 inches of precipitation a year. This past week it's rained 5 out of 7 days.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours