Argh, of course, that was a stupid technical mistake on my part to call that PWM. Sad Sorry about that. That MP3 sounds wonderful, though; I would love to have that option for the fourth channel! I have some fairly in-depth experience with LFSRs in the context of FPGA programming and stream cipher implementations; I would love to experiment a bit if I get the chance.
ah just a reminder to change the MT3 to that it output's sound from MT3s like Benryves' quadplayer does

[/nag at request]
Err, what? I don't recall what you're talking about.

Edit: Wait, not true; now I remember. Smile Direct LCD access for the progress bar.
Yessir, that would be it Very Happy (luckily I can test this on wabbit...although real-calc testing would be great)
qazz42 wrote:
Yessir, that would be it Very Happy (luckily I can test this on wabbit...although real-calc testing would be great)
Sounds good. Sadly, LCD access/communication is the one area where I have almost no experience, but I think I've picked up enough of the background along the way that I'll be able to trivially implement this.
Aaah, ok, that is fair enough then, now that I have properly nagged you, I shall not bring it up again until USB gCn is made (although I assume you can finish this before then, if you say it is trivial, then IT IS TRIVIAL! >:d)
:S I can't put it on my calc, Tilp is keep giving an error... Sad
Sorunome wrote:
:S I can't put it on my calc, Tilp is keep giving an error... Sad
Didn't Lionel Debrouxl figure out how to work around the TiLP bug to get it onto your calculator? Alternatively, you could try putting it in a group and sending that to your calculator, then ungrouping.
Hey I used the converter and it came out with Original and Compressed. There is a giant code for both. What do i do with these?
I can't put it somehow on my Calc :S using tilp and direct USB . OS: newest ubuntu. Every other programm works.
Did you assemble the file?
@Supercrazu,aster: You have to assemble the file with the Doors CS SDK. Welcome to Cemetech, btw.
Wait, assemble what file? When i converted it, there was just a text box with a huge code. And how would i be able to assemble the file? Sorry, im a noob at graphing calculator stuff.
Supercrazu,aster wrote:
Wait, assemble what file? When i converted it, there was just a text box with a huge code. And how would i be able to assemble the file? Sorry, im a noob at graphing calculator stuff.

you select the text in the box, place into a text files, save the text file, then assemble it with the DCS assembler toolchain (dragging it into another program)
Thanks, got it to work. I really thought that it would be longer and more complicated. Very Happy
Wait... The song is in my calculator, but it says that I don't have enough memory. Ahh well, time to delete some stuff in other languages!
Please don't double post, use the Edit button.
Supercrazu,aster wrote:
Wait... The song is in my calculator, but it says that I don't have enough memory. Ahh well, time to delete some stuff in other languages!

well, what song did you convert?

and as souvik said, if you want to add something, use the edit button unless there has been a 12 or 24 hour difference between the two posts
A song from Kirby64, the theme for 02. And okay, I wont double post Razz

Edit: I told you i wouldn't double post! Oh and when you play the songs, do you have to have enough ram or enough archive to play them?
Hmm, how long is it? Really long songs will take more memory
That's not good! the song is about 2 minutes 40 seconds!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours