qazz42 wrote:
yay! now I get to kill vampires with dual crush Very Happy
I didn't realize that they were still making Castlevania games at all. Very Happy Congrats, I know you love those. Razz
yea they are actually pretty popular, sadly they are not advertised so much because Nintendo rather place their money in pokemon and Mario... (kinda like how they still make contra games, but not too many people know that because nintendo doesnt care too much about it any more)

Sad

in fact, I think there will be one coming out soon staring the original Belmont soon...
bump bump!
Qazz.Age = age++;

Happy birthday to me once more! Hopefully some of you remembered Wink. I am 15 now, which means in a year I shall be driving, and I think it also means I am an official teenager....

anywho, now we just need cake!
Yay, happy birthday qazz!
qazz42 wrote:
bump bump!
Qazz.Age = age++;

Happy birthday to me once more! Hopefully some of you remembered Wink. I am 15 now, which means in a year I shall be driving, and I think it also means I am an official teenager....

anywho, now we just need cake!
Actually, you can go get your permit, but you need to have a licensed driver in the passenger seat to drive. (Unless things are different where you live)
Happy birthday, qazz42!

qazz42 wrote:
I am 15 now, which means in a year I shall be driving, and I think it also means I am an official teenager....

Surely you become a teenager at the age of thirteen?
Happy Acid (Age Counter Increment Day)!

Benryves++, Qazz.age++, cake++. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday, Qazz! To tack on to my list of badly made birthday cakes,
Wow, that almost looks like it was actually written on the cake! Although why you'd befoul a cake with Java is beyond me.
Actually, it's C# >.>
_player1537 wrote:
Actually, it's C# >.>
Really? I think that would run verbatim as Java...
System.Console.WriteLine() wouldn't, I think. Java uses System.Out.WriteLn() or something. And, I just stole that from Microsoft's Hello World (And replaced the Hello World part Razz).
_player1537 wrote:
System.Console.WriteLine() wouldn't, I think. Java uses System.Out.WriteLn() or something. And, I just stole that from Microsoft's Hello World (And replaced the Hello World part Razz).

*System.out.println() for Java.
KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
Actually, it's C# >.>
Really? I think that would run verbatim as Java...

In addition to what others have pointed out about System.out.println(), Java's main method has a lowercase 'm' and must accept an array of strings. Smile
thanks everyone Smile I had a nice day on my birthday, nicer than usual O_o

ben, yeah, but I think 15 makes it official-official `-`

player, shame on you D:< no using statement? That would make it more identifiable as C# Razz

ashbad, player, yay, cake! /me shares with everyone! /me gets biggest peice.

Kerm, thank you for the increments. To add to that Cemetech++ DCS++
Happy birthday qazz. Have a book. It seemed appropriate somehow.
Thanks Qazz. Smile I hope that it went well. Benryves, good point, but the similarities are certainly striking.
yep, party is tomorrow! I invited all my IRL friends and we will have some good times. Very Happy

/me promises to share leftovers with cemetech Very Happy
~Happy birthday qazz42~

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours