rcplanegy wrote:
after getting doors ANY program i have/make now works on MOS ITS TRUE IT DOES
But for the third time, why aren't your friends using Doors CS 7 instead of Mirage OS? Doors CS can run everything MOS can run and much more, is more stable, is more friendly to your flash, and has way more features.

BTW, on the subject of headers:
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BASIC_Header

Edit: Why are their calcs so full? If they have MOS + xLib + Celtic or something, Doors CS can replace all of those at once.
No, he is referring to the preinstalled apps, which SHOULD BE DELETED! most are useless and just take up space needed to do the awesome things the calcs can do >.<
My calculator wasn't full with preinstalled apps. I kept all those apps and still had plenty of room for other things.
which calc?

the TI-84+SE has a bunch of language apps btw... most of which are really friggen huge, and you know the cellsheet app? there are about 8 variations of it just for different languages
qazz42 wrote:
No, he is referring to the preinstalled apps, which SHOULD BE DELETED! most are useless and just take up space needed to do the awesome things the calcs can do >.<
Are you sure about that? If they have a TI-84+, there's no way they should have a full calculator.
but if it is a TI-84+ SE... then it should be pretty full

I remember my nspire 84 emulation had so much crap on it >.<
It probably had so much, because it's being emulated with less allocated RAM and flash memory. And thus, appears full and why you need to delete stuff.
meh, ok, if they are using regular TI-84+ then I dont see why it is full, but if it is an SE

French
• German
• Italian
• Spanish
• Portuguese
• Dutch
• Danish
• Finnish
• Norwegian
• Swedish

are the languge apps, that along with some other apps that also have their own 10 copies for languges... pretty much, that is alot
KermMartian wrote:
rcplanegy wrote:
what are somw good, mirage os compatible games? Smile
I hope what you mean are some good Doors CS-compatible games, don't you? If so, I recommend you take a look through the following thread:

Your Favorite Calculator Games
Let's get back to the topic at hand.
unfortunatly, most of my freinds have only 84+'s, but most of them still came with all those useless apps. ive deleted quite a few, so i guess ill have to delete more... i personally have deleted all but 2 original default apps, so my SE has tons of space still so im ok... but really, anyone have some good game suggestions?
ok, fine

Might I suggest super mario 2.0

just don't send the lvl editor, it crashes your calc
already have it Razz
i did ALOT of TICALC browsing over the weekend, i have 22 games i think...
rcplanegy wrote:
unfortunatly, most of my freinds have only 84+'s, but most of them still came with all those useless apps. ive deleted quite a few, so i guess ill have to delete more... i personally have deleted all but 2 original default apps, so my SE has tons of space still so im ok...
See if you can make room for Doors CS on their calcs. Razz
Quote:
but really, anyone have some good game suggestions?
Did you take a look at the topic that I linked to?
KermMartian wrote:
rcplanegy wrote:
unfortunatly, most of my freinds have only 84+'s, but most of them still came with all those useless apps. ive deleted quite a few, so i guess ill have to delete more... i personally have deleted all but 2 original default apps, so my SE has tons of space still so im ok...
See if you can make room for Doors CS on their calcs. Razz
Quote:
but really, anyone have some good game suggestions?
Did you take a look at the topic that I linked to?

yeah ill try... idk how well theyll take it, they are very possessive w/ their calcs... Razz but yea i looked. im thinking of getting that pin ball game...
Ah, Acelgloyobis. I highly recommend it; it's a lot of fun.
ohh, try the one where you area a ball rolling on a platform, I forget what it is called...

EDIT: plain jump
qazz42 wrote:
ohh, try the one where you area a ball rolling on a platform, I forget what it is called...

EDIT: plain jump
Here's the download for PlainJump on ticalc.org:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/96/9687.html
Just thought I'd jump in and say: waaayy too much yelling Smile Caps lock isn't needed all the time Razz

I recommend all the games that were submitted for the Omnimaga contest. (especially Parsec Wink Just Joking)

And all the games made for the Cemetech contest: (todo: find the link) Smile
_player, already mentioned that Wink

here is another one: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/428/42849.html

requres xlib or DCS
_player1537 wrote:
Just thought I'd jump in and say: waaayy too much yelling Smile Caps lock isn't needed all the time Razz
Fewer caps and more punctuation. Smile

Quote:
And all the games made for the Cemetech contest: (todo: find the link) Smile
Well, there's Clash of Dimensions, for one, but KeithJohansen has been withholding Yumé for now. I just secretly release the version I have. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours