Which forum header do you prefer?
Kerm's
 58%  [ 7 ]
Elf's
 16%  [ 2 ]
I'll make one and post it below for comment
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

I just noticed the new rearranged Building with blocks/Freebuild section. Nice. Kudos on the custom title bar too.

{Poll Added by elfprince}
Kerm's Logo

elfprince13's Logo

DShiznit's ugly logo concept
We're still playing with it, but thanks Smile
DShiznit wrote:
I just noticed the new rearranged Building with blocks/Freebuild section. Nice. Kudos on the custom title bar too.
Thanks, as elfprince said, it's a work in progress. Elfprince has been nagging me to implement the various title bars for quite a while. Smile
*whew*

so my mind wasn't playing tricks on me...

good to know Very Happy

(like the design BTW)
I've just worked out this as a possible title image:

http://sfgp.cemetech.net/header_fb.jpg
What do you think of Elf's mockup vs. the one I put at the top temporarily vs. your own thoughts and ideas?
sry elf, I like Kerm's better
Poll added
Size requirements if we make our own?
996x159
I like mine a lot, but I'm not 100% on it; I'd like it if showed off the Freebuildness a bit more. I might have to make a build just for the sake of the toolbar.
I don't like either.

Kerm's has the problem of just sort of abruptly ending on the right (what happened there?), but is otherwise good.

Elf's has the problem of abruptly changing content on the right, but otherwise looks awesome.

How did you both end up screwing up the right side of the picture?
Kllrnohj wrote:
I don't like either.

Kerm's has the problem of just sort of abruptly ending on the right (what happened there?), but is otherwise good.

Elf's has the problem of abruptly changing content on the right, but otherwise looks awesome.

How did you both end up screwing up the right side of the picture?
I was working from an old screenshot of a build that wasn't wide enough to be scaled down enough to fit a sufficient amount of the calculator to be recognizable. I faked blue sky and cloud on the left, but just didn't have the patience to finish creating a fake extensio0n of the hill on the right.
I prefer Elfprince's but maybe it could do with a minifig on the left or something?
Lucas W wrote:
I prefer Elfprince's but maybe it could do with a minifig on the left or something?
I could live with that. The only thing I'm afraid of with Elf's is that there appears to be LEGO in there as well as Freebuild, which concerns me legality-wise.
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:
I could live with that. The only thing I'm afraid of with Elf's is that there appears to be LEGO in there as well as Freebuild, which concerns me legality-wise.

Oh no! The Lego police are going to be after us!
I felt Kerm's was more relevant to the site. I still did like the old logo though...
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

Oh no! The Lego police are going to be after us!

lol, I think they are too tiny to come after us...

and yeah, Kerm's still shows some signs of the original site Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
I was working from an old screenshot of a build that wasn't wide enough to be scaled down enough to fit a sufficient amount of the calculator to be recognizable. I faked blue sky and cloud on the left, but just didn't have the patience to finish creating a fake extensio0n of the hill on the right.

So shrink the center. You've got plenty of space, you can cut some off.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

So shrink the center. You've got plenty of space, you can cut some off.
You mean zoom in on the center? That could work, although I'm still leaning towards making a specific build and taking screenshots of it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours