I think that's a great idea! I vote for half-sized icons for the sake of not making the subforum sections overly tall; any agreement or disagreement? And while we're on the topic, I haven't heard any particular feedback about whether there are things that should be reorganized, removed, added, made into subfora, expanded to be fora, etc recently.
I'll take a look at specific Forum organization tonight.
elfprince13 wrote:
Cheers, much obliged. If no one has any objections to Elfprince's idea in the next few hours, I'll try to implement it sooner rather than later.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Cheers, much obliged. If no one has any objections to Elfprince's idea in the next few hours, I'll try to implement it sooner rather than later.

As a side note/reference, I used about an 80% scaling (I think I went from 25px to 20px) in the images I used in the mockup.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

As a side note/reference, I used about an 80% scaling (I think I went from 25px to 20px) in the images I used in the mockup.
Ah, that's good to know, thanks. I was expecting to have to scale to something more like 50% or so, so I'll try a range of scaling ratios and see how they look.
Hm, we could try the bold idea I originally mentioned.

I'm not against elf's idea, though.
The only reason I would prefer mine, over just bolding, is that I find it visually easier to pick out the subfora when they have a dot next to them.
I love them Very Happy
Good to hear!
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hm, we could try the bold idea I originally mentioned.

I'm not against elf's idea, though.
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that; I like that idea too. At any rate, maybe tomorrow evening when (if?) I finish my Algorithms homework I can try out both and see what I like.
Sounds wootsome. gl with the algorithms homework.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours