Yeah I was glad to see the news about it. As for HCWP I'll try to get on whenever I'm not too busy nor sick. Hopefully I can eventually come online when Juju is home too Very Happy.

Also while TCAP is related to calculators, in some rare occasions, it appears that some weird things occurs:

Shock
O_o I am going to guess that Juju was eating chips....

by the way, when does TCAP normally occur? Saturdays, wan't it?
Saturday 1 PM, but usually people don't come until around 3 PM, and it's in French.
Well I would join if I spoke french! Haha.
Hehe, my French is way far too rusty at this point for me to join in, sadly. Sad I would imagine that for the next few weeks, HCWP is going to be quiet because of finals and final projects, but we shall see.
I might be able to join. I know not this week, but maybe the week after. During christmas break.
KermMartian wrote:
HCWP is going to be quiet because of finals and final projects, but we shall see.

I also won't be able to appear much for the next few weeks due to Advent services, which are Wednesdays at 6 PM and last to around 8. I also need to get ready, eat dinner, factor in travel, so it really starts to steal my time starting at 5 PM. That's Pacific time too, so that means 8 to 11 EST; the exact time that HCWP is going on Sad
I'll visit more after Christmas though Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Hehe, my French is way far too rusty at this point for me to join in, sadly. Sad I would imagine that for the next few weeks, HCWP is going to be quiet because of finals and final projects, but we shall see.
Yeah we're already feeling the effects of this on our side right now, which is made worse by the fact the French userbase is much smaller than the English one. The only reason why the recent conferences were somewhat populated is Ndless.
DJ_O wrote:
Saturday 1 PM, but usually people don't come until around 3 PM, and it's in French.

oh, well, I highly doubt I would ever be awake to attend one, like, ever. Silly me and my hipster american time Razz
There weren't any calc programming going on when this week's HCWP started, and it started a bit around when Iambian and Geek arrived, but I at least finally got a webcam and got online while Juju was at my home Very Happy

Now if only it was in French Razz
Geek, thank you for being the sole person actually writing programs. Smile DJ_O, you look a lot different than the last photo I saw of you. BrandonW, I'm happy that you finally perfected personal invisibility.
KermMartian wrote:
BrandonW, I'm happy that you finally perfected personal invisibility.
Lol.

Do I count as programming too, even though I didn't come until much later? Also, to those that were wondering, I think I found my bug.
Bah, sucks I couldn't attend this time around. Studying had to be completed Sad
I wish my internet doesn't strategically slow down on Wednesday.... or every day...
I actually don't think I've seen a picture of DJ until now. Interesting.
graphmastur wrote:
I actually don't think I've seen a picture of DJ until now. Interesting.
If I've ever seen a picture of DJ_O before, it must have been a long time ago, because he looks very different than the picture I had of him in my head. On a more general note, I've sadly missed the last few HCWPs because of work, life, and anniversaries, but I hope to be able to attend this week.
*bump* HCWP continues, summer notwithstanding! Come join us for another session of chatting and programming right now. And it's almost the two-year anniversary of the event.
Could you please tell me which day it is ? Friday I think?
(hour is 8pm isn't it?)
contra-sh wrote:
Could you please tell me which day it is ? Friday I think?
(hour is 8pm isn't it?)

Wednesday, around 7-9, depending.
Ok thx

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 18 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours