adamac15 wrote:
i dont know: anything that saves memory

Disp is one byte per instruction. I don't think the calculator has the ability to guess when you want to display something new.
If you went the Celtic3 route, you could just read from a certain program containing the text data and keep that program archived.
How many bytes per extract/display using Celtic 3?
i have no idea how to use Celtic3

anywho, nvm the question. Ive got Killer 1-5 on calc. working on Killer 6.

Finally got a TI-84+. im so happy. lol
adamac15 wrote:

Finally got a TI-84+. im so happy. 0x5
If you read through the BASIC sections of the Doors CS SDK, then you'll hopefully have a lot more insight into what the third-party libraries offer.
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:

Finally got a TI-84+. im so happy. 0x5
If you read through the BASIC sections of the Doors CS SDK, then you'll hopefully have a lot more insight into what the third-party libraries offer.
ill check it later.

finished the Killer series on calc. Typing of it will resume soon.
Excellent, I look forward to you submitting the programs to the Cemetech archives for our perusal.
How would i do that?

on another note: is there anyway to just continue to the next game in a series without going back to the main screen?

on yet another note: redoing Killer 1 and 2 on SourceCoder. scrap the two links.

added some more stuff to Killer 1. if you want to see the work-in-progress, http://sc.cemetech.net/?xpi=8b732edcd576a41fbcea5aa48b5347ca
Sweet, glad you got it working. Hopefully it eases the process. Smile
adamac15 wrote:
How would i do that?
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php (or click the Archives link at the top of the page). There's a link labeled Upload at the bottom of every folder in the archives.

Quote:
on another note: is there anyway to just continue to the next game in a series without going back to the main screen?
Sure, just run prgmKLLR2 or something from pgmKLLR1.

Quote:
on yet another note: redoing Killer 1 and 2 on SourceCoder. scrap the two links.

added some more stuff to Killer 1. if you want to see the work-in-progress, http://sc.cemetech.net/?xpi=8b732edcd576a41fbcea5aa48b5347ca
Good luck!
I've played all of them, and I must say it was fun and interesting. Although you can't participate in the action, you can change it. The story is driving enough to make you want to play the next part (especially the end of part 5, that kept me wanting more). I say good work overall, Adamac15. What do you plan to do after Killer 1 and 2 are redone and all of them are typed?
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
I've played all of them, and I must say it was fun and interesting. Although you can't participate in the action, you can change it. The story is driving enough to make you want to play the next part (especially the end of part 5, that kept me wanting more). I say good work overall, Adamac15. What do you plan to do after Killer 1 and 2 are redone and all of them are typed?
Well, I plan on either to continue remaking the Choice games on AGS, or to pick Choice back up on the calc. I was looking at the Choice games ive already made and i found out i never finished Choice 7.

On another note: added a continue option to every Killer game (except Killer SP because its the last game in the series). Now you can continue to the next game in the series without going back to the main screen.

added more stuff to Killer 1. changed the permissions.

Finished Killer 1. ill upload it later.

Killer is on the site now, if you want to play the finished product of Killer.

I will start Killer 2 tomorrow.

Any questions, comments, tips, etc., post them here.

Um Kerm, can you scrap it? theres an argument that i need to fix.
Just fix it, and when you upload a new version it will be overwritten. No need for him to take it off.
ah i c.

fixed. hope you guys will post if theres a problem with the game.

i had to fix it again and resubmit the game.

um Kerm... can you do me a favor and delete KILLER (finished).zip?
that was a mess up file

Finished Killer 2. Submitted. Will begin Killer 3 sometime tomorrow.
Adamac15, your files are named the same with the exact same description, I don't know if they are different or not, though. You need to find out which is which and change the name accordingly.

In fact, why don't you wait until all of them are done, put them in a file together and submit them all together. You know what I mean?
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Adamac15, your files are named the same with the exact same description, I don't know if they are different or not, though. You need to find out which is which and change the name accordingly.

In fact, why don't you wait until all of them are done, put them in a file together and submit them all together. You know what I mean?
Yeah, that would make me much happier, both in terms of being a user and an administrator.
kk
adamac15 wrote:
kk
So what would you like me to do with each of the files pending to the archives and already accepted?
go ahead and delete them, if its not too much trouble.
adamac15 wrote:
go ahead and delete them, if its not too much trouble.
Delete them all? Will you then resubmit them all? And it's no trouble.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours