Caleb, which of those did you attempt to install my hard drive in?

I just have a small handful:
1 Windows XP + Ubuntu 12.xx, my strongest computer
1 Windows XP + Hiren (USB boot applied directly to hard drive) on a non-working laptop
1 Mac of generic origins (i.e. I don't know much about it)
Yeah I think AngelStorm, you, and others actually might use all your computers (or "have a use" for them). I have more than I could ever use...

I attempted to install the hard drive in the one running Windows 95 - it's a 1996 HP Omnibook 5700CTX:

But I think it either refused to boot when the HDD was in, or refused to load the installer. I tried to install from CD, which support for was spotty back then - using a floppy disk might have worked better.

Also, I documented my entire collection in my Computer Gallery on my website.
that is a sexy laptop you got there, Caleb!

As for it refusing to boot, I suggest you install something on the hard disk first - you did try that, right? I'm fairly sure that disk was completely clean.
Here's my work compy's desktop. I'll have to post my other ones soon

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 21 of 21
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours