DDR3.
Sorry, I meant the full extra RAM pages Smile . I hope that with the Caso prizm out (It has third party asm) TI will learn how to make a proper programmable calculator Very Happy.
qazz42 wrote:
Sorry, I meant the full extra RAM pages Smile . I hope that with the Caso prizm out (It has third party asm) TI will learn how to make a proper programmable calculator Very Happy.
Oh, the extra RAM pages. I tend to think that since there's no particular profit for them in including the extra RAM pages, they see no point. I look forward to the Prizm, but my hopes for it aren't terribly high.
They should be because we are hearing some mighty fine things about it Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
They should be because we are hearing some mighty fine things about it Very Happy
Can you be more specific? I haven't seen any new updates in the Prizm thread for at least a month.
Well, there is a new thread on omni that is updated Wink apparently, it has full asm support, no CAS, and other features that the nspire does not have. Only select teachers got a Prizm though.
qazz42 wrote:
Well, there is a new thread on omni that is updated Wink apparently, it has full asm support, no CAS, and other features that the nspire does not have. Only select teachers got a Prizm though.
Well, you should cross-post that information here, because no one bothered telling us about it. Also, I thought you got banned from Omnimaga...?
Nobody cares about Casio nor Omnimaga.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Nobody cares about Casio nor Omnimaga.
If Casio wants to make a calculator that's developer-friendly, I certainly care, but only if it gains fairly wide acceptance so that there would actually be a point to writing software for it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 11
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours