well, it can sometimes take a basic program and attempt to convert it to ASM (that did happen to me once)

I am sure there are other things, but I don't remember
qazz42 wrote:
well, it can sometimes take a basic program and attempt to convert it to ASM (that did happen to me once)

I am sure there are other things, but I don't remember
That seems highly improbable to me. A BASIC program is differentiated from an ASM program simply by its contents, not by anything in the header, so unless the program was corrupted in a very, very specific way, it's unlikely to have turned into an ASM program
well, perhaps not that, but everything inside was replaced by random tokens >.>

which sucked, a lot. Luckly for me, getting my silverlink and a fresh copy of the program worked out fine Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
well, perhaps not that, but everything inside was replaced by random tokens >.>

which sucked, a lot. Luckly for me, getting my silverlink and a fresh copy of the program worked out fine Very Happy
Ah, that's extremely painful. Sad Sorry to here it.
yea qazz.

i need to get some batteries before my calc cuts off on me. If im working on Choice Endurance (CE for short (calling it that now)) ill lose everything ive been working on. Dont want to lose the 9 fights ive put into it.
adamac15 wrote:
yea qazz.

i need to get some batteries before my calc cuts off on me. If im working on Choice Endurance (CE for short (calling it that now)) ill lose everything ive been working on. Dont want to lose the 9 fights ive put into it.
No, you definitely don't want to use it. You should be grouping your progress daily or even more frequently, in my opinion, to protect yourself from losing your work. I personally would name my groups CEYYMMDD, for example CE101122 for today, so that I can have several days of old versions in case I suddenly break something terribly.
grouping?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours