So as I took my PSATs today, I noticed that my calculator is being strangely slow, even after all the RAM clears. It would freeze for 1-2 minutes every time I load something. So, I went to the RAM menu, and it FREEZES, just like in DoorsCS7 and Axe. Oddly enough, it loads the RAM free info, but not ARC free, which leads me to believe that accessing the flash will freeze it.
It freezes for 2 minutes, and then unfreezes. Same for the other apps.

So, is this the end of my calc's little flash chip? Should I begin an emergency backup? Or is it another evil of 2.53MP? (Note: Never ever noticed this problem before on 2.53MP until now)
Try GarbageCollecting, or reset all memory (RAM + Archive)
I agree with souvik on this one, if none works, then then try reinstalling the OS

and if that doesnt work, you are screwed Sad
souvik1997 wrote:
Try GarbageCollecting, or reset all memory (RAM + Archive)
This. It sounds to me like your archive structure is corrupted.
Fixed. Clearing everything and starting fresh worked. Thanks! Very Happy
alberthrocks wrote:
Fixed. Clearing everything and starting fresh worked. Thanks! Very Happy
Glad to hear it, and happy to hear that it turned out to not be a hardware issue, unless it recurs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours