I my Irc client is great (Miranda). I was trying to connect to the worldnet channel....
I registered and will be on there when ever I'm online. I set it for auto connect. It's real easy to use more than one client with Xchat. No ones here though. Perhaps it because its 3:30 in the morning. Hmmm.....
@elfprince: I don't use worldnet anymore...now it's #ltwttf on irc.efnet.net
I saw you on EFNEt last night elfprince
Oh ok, so I guess he does know the correct one.
why doesn't everyone just use #tcpa or the ti one i think it is #ti or the one it recommends you to
rivereye wrote:
I saw you on EFNEt last night elfprince

yeah, I said hi, but nobody was really talking so I switched over to the UnitedTI channel Evil or Very Mad
gscm wrote:
why doesn't everyone just use #tcpa or the ti one I think it is #ti or the one it recommends you to

Well, because that's for general TI stuff. #LTWTTF is for Cemetech-only stuff (and of course anything else people want to talk about).
Now we can flame and get riled up in real time! Yeah! Just Joking
Aye, indeed. Speaking of which, noticed some noobilicious stuff on ticalc.org of late. Smile
Yep. "By the way, in TimedShot, if you miss 15 times, you run out of ammo." Yeah, that's something you'd put in a description.
And what abot that moron who put up "Draw DE"? How is that useful? Just Joking Razz
elfprince13 wrote:
I my Irc client is great (Miranda). I was trying to connect to the worldnet channel....

my irc client has built in python Wink
Kuro wrote:
Yep. "By the way, in TimedShot, if you miss 15 times, you run out of ammo." Yeah, that's something you'd put in a description.
And what abot that moron who put up "Draw DE"? How is that useful? Just Joking Razz

lol, I had it hanging around on my flash drive and I figured I might as well publish it,.
KermMartian wrote:
I had it hanging around on my flash drive and I figured I might as well publish it,.

Ha! I convict you of noob-uploading syndrome, evidenced by the quoted post. Just Joking Razz Laughing
Yeah, but it's a perfect port of a unque program for 73's, the functionality of which it provides not available from any other 73-dir file.
So I've noticed. I tried it out on my 73 and it was pretty good. Just that the statement sounded kinda noobish.
Aye, I suppose it did. Smile
*super epic necro bump* I noticed we got up to 63 users online on #cemetech on Efnet today, which might be a record for us. Anyone have records that indicate otherwise?
I thought that we had over that at once, near 67. :/
Nice to hear Smile. I think that I saw 66 once, though (around 2011)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours