Testing various places to host my userbars.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Testing various places to host my userbars.
Can I suspend this topic now? Razz
Oooh can I >: ) Razz
_player1537 wrote:
Oooh can I >: ) Razz
Sure, if you want. I can't really figure out what the point of the thread is, though.
But before you lock it

OIUAERHJGFIOWGFOIQGFWNVJGFOIQWNEGFOINHUERWGIONWRGTFNWAOIERGFNOAIRNGFVARIHGNOWAIEH OW OIOGFR OERNAO INVOAERWV

~the random person has spoken
Well, I still haven't figured out a place, so any recommendations?
img.removedfromgame.com
That's where my two bottom-most images are hosted, and it doesn't work. (There should be four userbars there)
Alberthro's server? CDI? -D-r-o-p-b-o-x-?- Nevermind, forgot you can't install anything
Cemetech? /me pokes KermM Smile
Also, there is a [s]strikethrough[/s] bbcode tag Smile
EDIT: But apparently not on Cemetech Razz
Aha, so that's what it was Razz I was trying to find it, but figured this would be easier >: )

Edit: Mooaaarrr eddddiiittss Very Happy
Picasa. Smile That is what I always use
Does this topic serve any sort of useful purpose whatsoever anymore?
I think the topic name should be changed. Maybe like "Sig storage?"
_player1537 wrote:
I think the topic name should be changed. Maybe like "Sig storage?"
OK, I can do that.
I use a private album on facebook to store a lot of my photos that are posted on other sites.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I use a private album on facebook to store a lot of my photos that are posted on other sites.
That's not a bad idea. I sometimes link to photos in my private albums directly from here, but more often than not I link to my Cemetech Photos Albums instead.
SirCmpwn wrote:
That's where my two bottom-most images are hosted, and it doesn't work. (There should be four userbars there)
Any ideas why it might not work? Is it because RFG uses special characters in file names that are not PhpBB2 compatible? Is it due to the URL lenghts combined with the signature lenght limit? Did your parents block that domain? Or do the images just not show up at all? If it's the latter, it seems to work fine for other people who host their signatures there it seems...
ComicIDIOT, Facebook owns your photos when you upload them but.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
Any ideas why it might not work? Is it because RFG uses special characters in file names that are not PhpBB2 compatible? Is it due to the URL lenghts combined with the signature lenght limit? Did your parents block that domain? Or do the images just not show up at all? If it's the latter, it seems to work fine for other people who host their signatures there it seems...
As long as they end in .png/.jpg/.gif instead of something like .php?id=5676543 phpBB will let them through the filter. I also added a special case for images attached on Omnimaga.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours