That sounds like a method of examination that follows the scientific method (Scientific Method?) fairly rigorously, although I question whether one week is long enough for a change in diet to fully manifest itself in your skin.
I can already notice changes. I should have taken a photo at day one.

I can't believe this is already - and really - working.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I can already notice changes. I should have taken a photo at day one.

I can't believe this is already - and really - working.
That's excellent to hear that it's working, although I'm very sad that these positive results are at the cost of something that you love. Sad
Eh. I've had a milk shake since. But I am eating more so hopefully I'll start gaining weight! Woo.

Too truly love something, you got to know when to let go. Right? ;D
comicIDIOT wrote:
Eh. I've had a milk shake since. But I am eating more so hopefully I'll start gaining weight! Woo.

Too truly love something, you got to know when to let go. Right? ;D
Yeah, but you don't let it go forever, otherwise you're just trying to make a cheesy movie. You make sure it's gonna come back to you sooner or later. Smile
Cheesy Movie. I c what you did thur. Hehe.

I really do hope I can drink milk afterwards. Maybe not in as large quantities as before, but I do wish to continue consuming milk!
when all the complexion problems are gone, have fun drinking milk Wink
comicIDIOT wrote:
Cheesy Movie. I c what you did thur. Hehe.

I really do hope I can drink milk afterwards. Maybe not in as large quantities as before, but I do wish to continue consuming milk!
I'd be interested to see an equally scientifically-rigorous attempt to re-add milk slowly to your diet after some period of time, and see if there's a linear relationship between your milk consumption and your complexion, or a threshold of consumption under which you see little to no effects.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Also, all I've had to consume today was two bags of mini Cookies from the Dollar Spot at work and a Grape Gatorade (1.07$) and just now, microwave chicken strips from the grocery.
And yet you wonder why you're so skinny? Razz

Dont forget to drink more water and get more sleep!
rthprog wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Also, all I've had to consume today was two bags of mini Cookies from the Dollar Spot at work and a Grape Gatorade (1.07$) and just now, microwave chicken strips from the grocery.
And yet you wonder why you're so skinny? Razz

Dont forget to drink more water and get more sleep!
I perenially need to do both of those. :/ I also tend to forget to have lunch the last few weeks, between meetings and classes and schoolwork.
What's so great about water? It makes me hungry, tastes bad and offers nothing of value.

I'd rather drink Gatorade.
comicIDIOT wrote:
What's so great about water? It makes me hungry, tastes bad and offers nothing of value.

Well your body is mostly water, sooooo.... Nvm.

Anyways, I had mild acne for quite a while, and my doctor said is was from some obvious reasons.

Long hair
Naturally oily or greasy hair
Eating fatty/greasy foods
Type of cleansing products

So I used different shampoo and conditioner, prepared food without high grease content, and got an acne face wash and cream. Those helped a bit, but not a whole lot. I went back to my doctor and he prescribed to be an antibiotic to take once a day when I have break-outs. This reduced redness, quantity, and severity of my acne tremendously. I still take it and use those methods above to keep my face clear.

Sorry if my grammar is bad, it's 2:30 in the morning and for some reason I can't get to sleep.

Edit: hehe this is my 404th post, hope it doesn't 404. [/cheesylatenightjoke]
comicIDIOT wrote:

It offers rehydration with no additives like carbs or sugar, and is extremely important. Studies have shown sufficient hydration to be linked to skin clarity, alertness (ie, drinking more water makes you get tired slower), and general fatigue.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

It offers rehydration with no additives like carbs or sugar, and is extremely important. Studies have shown sufficient hydration to be linked to skin clarity, alertness (ie, drinking more water makes you get tired slower), and general fatigue.

That explains why I am so tired during school, but not at home.
@Alex http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283
@xXEpicxXXxFailXx No, not really. It probably has more to do with staying up.
rthprog wrote:
@Alex http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283
@xXEpicxXXxFailXx No, not really. It probably has more to do with staying up.

ive onle been awajme fir mant hiurs,,,, [/tired]

But yeah, your right. I gotta get a bunch of sleep before school tomorrow considering I didn't (yesterday? Or is it this morning?).
His right and everyone's right. Also left. I think you meant *you're there. Thanks for the link on the water stuff, Rthprog.
Grammar nazi-ism! I'll read that water link in a little while Smile
Hm, a good link indeed!
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hm, a good link indeed!
Did it convince you to try to up your water intake a bit, or are you still skeptical?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours