elfprince13 wrote:
Fun fact: the LDraw coordinate system is rotated 90 degrees clockwise around the +X axis from the coordinate system used by Torque and OSG (-y is up, +z is forward, rather than +z is up, +y is forward). At least there doesn't seem to be any mirroring.
Bah, that's a pain. Does that mean that you've tracked down the texturing problems? Smile
The texturing problems were with DIF interiors, not LDraw shapes, so I'm guessing that's a no...
DShiznit wrote:
The texturing problems were with DIF interiors, not LDraw shapes, so I'm guessing that's a no...
Ah, an excellent point, and one which shows I wasn't paying as close attention as I should have been. Thanks for pointing that out.
Also, I've been slacking this week with midterms for both Operating Systems and Prob Stat.
Any updates? Wink
Jimmg wrote:
Any updates? Wink

I modeled a knotted molecule within the fundamental cell of a crystal lattice and am working on one that is isomorphic in the graph-theoretic sense without being topologically equivalent to show some chemists who are confused about such things. Also I somehow managed to place into a 2v2 Gold league in SC2, even though I'm bronze in my other two leagues.

i.e. nothing on the FreeBuild front.
elfprince13 wrote:
Also, I've been slacking this week with midterms for both Operating Systems and Prob Stat.
You're slacking in the same way that Cemetech members tell me I "need to do [blah]" on Doors CS or SAX or Cemetech or any of my non-academic projects. Razz
elfprince13 wrote:

Are you EVER going to do any progress? :/
SpaceNinja wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

It will be done when its done.
SpaceNinja wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

If you read the rest of this thread you will see that he has made lots of progress so be patient games are not made overnight.
TheStorm wrote:
SpaceNinja wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

If you read the rest of this thread you will see that he has made lots of progress so be patient games are not made overnight.

Exactly. Especially games with 1 freaking developer.
DShiznit wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
SpaceNinja wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Exactly. Especially games with 1 freaking developer.
And especially when he's working hard to overhaul the entire rendering engine in the middle of an intense courseload and social life and all that.
Two developers? One working on what we're mainly trying to get done at the moment, though.
CyberPrime wrote:
Two developers? One working on what we're mainly trying to get done at the moment, though.
Two developers and ancillary support programmers and artists, plus the Kerm Moral Support Team, to be 100% accurate. Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
Two developers and ancillary support programmers and artists, plus the Kerm Moral Support Team, to be 100% accurate. 0x5

That sounds about right. Once I finish with my zombie game I might just ask for SVN access so I can help make fixes and remove/replace old content.
DShiznit wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
Two developers and ancillary support programmers and artists, plus the Kerm Moral Support Team, to be 100% accurate. 0x5

That sounds about right. Once I finish with my zombie game I might just ask for SVN access so I can help make fixes and remove/replace old content.
Over the break I plan to see about adding some features such as autosave to the dedicated server setup as well as seeing if I can fix some admin tools so they work better with dedi's.
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:

Over the break I plan to see about adding some features such as autosave to the dedicated server setup as well as seeing if I can fix some admin tools so they work better with dedi's.

This, you guys have been immensely helpful with the script base and content. I'm in the process of posting a looking-for-help advertisement on GG, to see if anyone volunteers/is interested.

http://www.torquepowered.com/community/forums/viewthread/122723
I'm surprised you haven't been swamped with piously devout blockland players. It's what I'd do if I were them, and had their level of maturity(which at one time, I did)
*Trys to restrains self from pointing out that it's on a calculator website*
DShiznit wrote:
I'm surprised you haven't been swamped with piously devout blockland players. It's what I'd do if I were them, and had their level of maturity(which at one time, I did)
I'd like to think that lot is past that stage, though I'm not sure sometimes.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 13
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours