Smaller pic Wink

KermM beat me to editing your post and fixing it x.x
Kerms the fastest ninja I've ever seen! Evil or Very Mad (Supposed to be a ninja pic smilie, doesn't quite fit though...)
That's even better, feel free to edit his post with that fixed image. Smile Thanks tanner, you're doing awesomely as a gMod.
Can everybody read it though, at that res?
adept wrote:
Can everybody read it though, at that res?
Yup, good enough. Smile I have a problem with your input circuit, though: I feel like you're going to want something more precise than that - what about a square-wave frequency generator connected to a second LM2917?
Just give me a part number Kerm, and I'll change anything!! Is that a commonly available part though?
adept wrote:
Just give me a part number Kerm, and I'll change anything!! Is that a commonly available part though?
What, a square-wave frequency generator? No, you'd have to design something to do that yourself, but since you had previously been discussing possibly generating your own square wave, I thought that was something you knew how to do. Smile
The whole problem though was all the passive components. BUT, I can work with that design. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A SINE WAVE OR NOT. (even bigger font, cuz im real excited now) SO I CAN FORGET ABOUT THAT AND GET THE RIGHT NUMBERS!!

(after I calm down a bit)
Thanks a lot Kerm! I'll work with the numbers now. That won't take that long I hope.

Oh! do you have any tips with working with 0402 components with a hand soldering iron. Cuz that's how small the resistors are gonna have to be to fit in her hand! (Refresh of memory, 120 resistors are needed to get the thing to come out right...) Razz

edit: I put back that period. Very Happy
edit: Three days later... I feel ignored. the post moved off the recent list Sad But EEVBlog has moved me miles! So I'll post after someone else does, all the stuff that's changed.
edit: I wanna double post! Just Joking

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours