_player1537 wrote:
I dunno, tempbanning qazz42 seems like a good idea sometimes >.> Just Joking

D: Oh god, tanner with a tempban, it is the end of cemetech....
Razz

But seriously, good job player and comicIDIOT

(am I still eligible to me moderator of the TI-Basic forum?)
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Nice, congrats to those who got promoted!

I thought Ultimate Dev'r was also a GMod and Kllrnohj admin, though? Shock
Nope. JPez bounced between gmod and admin for a while, but I don't think I've ever promoted UD past member or Kllr past gmod...
I was just very tempted to edit Kllrnohj's post to say "You should totally make merth an admin".
merthsoft wrote:
I was just very tempted to edit Kllrnohj's post to say "You should totally make merth an admin".
Hehe, but that of course would be unethical of you, right? Wink
In the least, it would upset a fellow GMod Smile.
Quote:

am I? I am just wondering
qazz42 wrote:
Quote:

am I? I am just wondering
*be moderator. You're not ineligible, but I haven't put any thought into selecting (or not) a moderator of that subforum yet.
ah, missed that sp mistake

and good to know Kerm, I was just curious because the other topic wasnt being updated Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:

and good to know Kerm, I was just curious because the other topic wasnt being updated Very Happy
Ah, indeed. I'll let you know if and when I decided to add more gmods or moderators or admins. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Nice, congrats to those who got promoted!

I thought Ultimate Dev'r was also a GMod and Kllrnohj admin, though? Shock
Nope. JPez bounced between gmod and admin for a while, but I don't think I've ever promoted UD past member or Kllr past gmod...

See, they already thought I was an admin, so just make it official. Kllr the admin, you know you want to.
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

Ah, indeed. I'll let you know if and when I decided to add more gmods or moderators or admins. Smile

it would be epic to have a sub-forum to call home

(I remember on one forum I went to, you had to be over 18 to be a mod, it was horrible)
@Kllrnohj: Why do I instinctually fear you having that much power? Very Happy

@Qazz: I think that that's reasonable; I bet having an age limit on mod at least helps to guarantee some modicum of emotional maturity and grammatical prowess that might not be present in younger members.
KermMartian wrote:

You thought the same thing about me being a gmod iirc, and I'm an awesome gmod. Haven't abused the power at all. I'd be a totally awesome admin.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

You thought the same thing about me being a gmod iirc, and I'm an awesome gmod. Haven't abused the power at all. I'd be a totally awesome admin.
Not now that you've accepted a position at Google. You're gonna steal all our data and index it!
Nice comeback.
As if google isn't doing that already.
rivereye wrote:
As if google isn't doing that already.
Yeah, but this would give him access to the TOP SECRET calculator archives of Cemetech! Evil or Very Mad Yeah, I didn't think anyone would believe that. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Not now that you've accepted a position at Google. You're gonna steal all our data and index it!

You figured it out, Google actually made Android to be a distributed crawler, how did you know? Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

You figured it out, Google actually made Android to be a distributed crawler, how did you know? Razz
Not to mention with the GPS + microphone, they can make the Dark Knight's cell-phone-sonar thing.
They already have

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours