Weregoose wrote:
Kerm: Show the "and" operator some love.
Is it faster than implicit multiplication?
Difficulty: 10
Name: Cairo
Program Description: A Game where you ride camels from town to town.

NOTE: 1^infitity x 400th Post!
Kerm: Yes.

startTmr→T
For(A,1,128
For(B,1,128
(A>64)(B<64
End
End
checkTmr(T

124 seconds

startTmr→T
For(A,1,128
For(B,1,128
(A>64 and B<64
End
End
checkTmr(T

121 seconds

Code:
PROGRAM:CAIRO
:Lbl M
:Pause "YOU RIDE A CAMEL
:Menu("NOW WHAT","STAY HERE",X,"RIDE A HORSE",X,"GO TO NEW TOWN",M
:Lbl X
:"GAME OVER
Yeah, Svakk, you need a little more description there.
merthsoft wrote:
Yeah, Svakk, you need a little more description there.
Agreed. I think I want to play Weregoose's implementation though. Happy 400 posts to Svakk!

@Weregoose: Nifty, thanks for that, now I know.
alrightt. well Cairo was actually the idea I was going to enter for the Omnimaga contest, but I didn't have enough time to learn Axe and write the program, so what I decided todo was push it off for now. Pretty much your a Sandshen, or "warrior who hides in sand". Your job is to get throughout egypt, steal as many camels as possible, and return them to your hideout. But beware, if you get caught, you will engage in deadly battles, and if you are followed, you will lose all of your camels!

But yeah, thats about the jist of it.
BASIC Code wrote:
:ClrHome
:14→A:3→B
:3→C:3→D
:"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XX XX XX XX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX→Str1
:Output(1,1,Str1
:Output(D,C,"*
:Output(B,A,"π
:Repeat A=C and B=D
:¦ Repeat Ans
:¦ ¦ getKey
:¦ End
:¦ Ans→K
:¦ Output(B,A,"
:¦ Output(D,C,"
:¦ A+(A≠15 and K=26)-(A≠2 and K=24)→A
:¦ B+(B≠7 and K=34)-(B≠2 and K=25)→B
:¦ C+(C≠2 and A-1>C)-(C≠15 and A+1<C→C
:¦ D+(D≠2 and B-1>D)-(D≠7 and B+1<D→D
:¦ Output(B,A,"π
:¦ Output(D,C,"*
:End
:Output(1,4,"YOU LOSE
:Pause
:Return
Generated by SourceCoder, © 2005-2010 Cemetech

So now if anyone can get it so that the npc will not move diagonally, but will always move 1 space, then it will be perfect.
@Svakk, ahhh, that sounds fun

@topic:

Difficulty: 8
Name: BASIC Physics Game
Description: Some kind of game with physics-like puzzles to solve. This would be pretty challenging, but probably fun to play.

@Sonlen:

BASIC Code wrote:
:¦ A+(A≠15 and K=26)-(A≠2 and K=24→A
:¦ B+(B≠7 and K=34)-(B≠2 and K=25→B
:¦ If not(D-B) or .5<rand
:¦ Then
:¦ ¦ C+(C≠2 and A-1>C)-(C≠15 and A+1<C→C
:¦ Else
:¦ ¦ D+(D≠2 and B-1>D)-(D≠7 and B+1<D→D
KermMartian wrote:
@Svakk, ahhh, that sounds fun

@topic:

Difficulty: 8
Name: BASIC Physics Game
Description: Some kind of game with physics-like puzzles to solve. This would be pretty challenging, but probably fun to play.

@Sonlen:

BASIC Code wrote:
:¦ A+(A≠15 and K=26)-(A≠2 and K=24→A
:¦ B+(B≠7 and K=34)-(B≠2 and K=25→B
:¦ If not(D-B) or .5<rand
:¦ Then
:¦ ¦ C+(C≠2 and A-1>C)-(C≠15 and A+1<C→C
:¦ Else
:¦ ¦ D+(D≠2 and B-1>D)-(D≠7 and B+1<D→D

Thy works perfectly, thanks, also that is the final code for the move program, except there are more spaces in between the x's to make a border araround the homescreen.

Although it only shows the missing spaces when your not editing the code. Why is that Kerm?
You lost me there, don't you mean that it only shows the missing spaces when you are editing the code? Most browsers collapse multiple spaces in a row into a single space in HTML, but not in text input boxes.
KermMartian wrote:
You lost me there, don't you mean that it only shows the missing spaces when you are editing the code? Most browsers collapse multiple spaces in a row into a single space in HTML, but not in text input boxes.

That is what I meant....
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That is what I meant....
Ah, ok. I posting my code from above in your AI thread so we can keep this thread on topic.

Other program ideas?
Back on topic Razz. I resurrected the dead!

Difficulty: 7
Program Name: Topbanana
Program Description: http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=arcade;sa=play;game=122
(must be logged in to Omnimaga.
happybobjr wrote:
Back on topic Razz. I resurrected the dead!

Difficulty: 7
Program Name: Topbanana
Program Description: http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=arcade;sa=play;game=122
(must be logged in to Omnimaga.
Can't you just copy and paste the description? That seems like somewhat blatant cross-site advertising.
sorry it has no description... Hummm, Happybob wonders if he should have googled...

description 1. There are no bananas in this game. It’s a number/tile game much like Minesweeper but different enough to be new and fun. How many tiles can you clear away?

2.Top Banana
You start in a random position.You can click only the box next to you (up, down, left, right or diagonial). The steps you will move depends by the number you click. Avoid bombs, your body, up and down walls.

thats about all i can find... Sorry about cross-site advertising. I just figured omnimaga was more trustworthy that random links to gaming sites.
happybobjr wrote:
sorry it has no description... Hummm, Happybob wonders if he should have googled...

description 1. There are no bananas in this game. It’s a number/tile game much like Minesweeper but different enough to be new and fun. How many tiles can you clear away?

2.Top Banana
You start in a random position.You can click only the box next to you (up, down, left, right or diagonial). The steps you will move depends by the number you click. Avoid bombs, your body, up and down walls.

thats about all i can find... Sorry about cross-site advertising. I just figured omnimaga was more trustworthy that random links to gaming sites.
Sure thing, this is true. I thought you were just linking to a description on Omnimaga. Those both sound like fun ideas.

Difficulty: 10
Program Name: FilesExchange [yes, it's a joke name]
Program Description: CALCnet2.2-aware FTP program
they were descriptions of the same game....
happybobjr wrote:
they were descriptions of the same game....
Ah, that also makes sense then; they sounded like two different games to me. I guess I can envision one game with all of those features.
game: The Game

Difficulty: 1

Difficulty to win: over 9000

Code:
Disp "The Game"
qazz42 wrote:
game: The Game

Difficulty: 1

Difficulty to win: over 9000

Code:
Disp "The Game"

really???
i would think the difficulty is at least 3....

Razz Razz Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours