KermMartian wrote:
A battery company that came up with this supposed advance in battery technology, of course, not one of the big battery players. Smile

Just like the company that figured out how to breed unicorns that pooped marshmellows and rainbows was bought out and had its IP suppressed?

If a battery company came up with advanced battery tech, why the hell would they agree to get bought out in the first place? Especially not without some massive bidding war?
wow... its like a sag-way in BunKI!!
WhiteValkery wrote:
What's that?

@Kllrnohj: I have no idea. Razz I'm just re-presenting the ideas; I don't understand the full defense thereof.
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
What's that?

@Kllrnohj: I have no idea. Razz I'm just re-presenting the ideas; I don't understand the full defense thereof.

oh... sorry... anime reference haha

but basically its like a super version of the sag-way lol
*Segway
comicIDIOT wrote:
Ohhhh, that's what he was trying to say. I didn't connect "sag-way" with Segway.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Ohhhh, that's what he was trying to say. I didn't connect "sag-way" with Segway.

i see... oops
Sorry I couldn't be more constructive in the post Razz

I assumed WhiteValkery meant Segway but Anime usually has weird names and so I googled the term but no anime results popped up. So I figured I'd include my results in my post P:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Sorry I couldn't be more constructive in the post Razz

I assumed WhiteValkery meant Segway but Anime usually has weird names and so I googled the term but no anime results popped up. So I figured I'd include my results in my post P:
Thanks for doing so. See, this is a perfect example of where using proper spelling and grammar can save you a half-dozen posts of confusion.
As far as we know, WhiteValkery believed that's how it was spelled - and said?
comicIDIOT wrote:
As far as we know, WhiteValkery believed that's how it was spelled - and said?

yeah... i thought it was spelled that way...

so yeah... Segway it is...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours