Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Another reminder.

And Elfprince, you should already finish the LDraw rendering, I could make you guys build saves if you want.
Yes, please, tell us the latest progress.
I've been wondering this as well; I'm anxious for bullet physics to be in place so that I can investigate train-type things.
Where did Elf go, anyway? I noticed he hasn't been around a lot, lately. Maybe he got even busier than before with school?
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Where did Elf go, anyway? I noticed he hasn't been around a lot, lately. Maybe he got even busier than before with school?
I've poked him quite a few times, but he's been very vague about what's going on, exactly.
Totally should have weekly updates.
Jimmg wrote:
Totally should have weekly updates.


That would be great.
Lucas W wrote:
Jimmg wrote:
Totally should have weekly updates.


That would be great.
I third that idea. The fact that the folder I synchronized with the repository two months ago or more is still up-to-date is not a good sign.
Would it help if I used the current build of the engine for a simple project I was planning, so y'all can see just how far we've come since the blockland beta?
DShiznit wrote:
Would it help if I used the current build of the engine for a simple project I was planning, so y'all can see just how far we've come since the blockland beta?
I think it would be quite cool whether it helps or not; you should go for itl.
Sorry about the lack of development, guys. I have been submitting small commits recently, but I can't do much until Elf finishes working on LDraw. We are both rather busy with school.
yeah, hurts when things like that hit up on people. I really want to see this get finished (especially since I need something to fill my now vacant wow time).
Smile very good to see a change in attitude Smile now, why dont you try to look around cemetech, to see what else we offer? some stuff might interest you @spaceninja
hmm, what is this Cemetech you speak of?

Really now, telling an admin to look at a site, that is one of the funnier things I have seen in a bit.
rivereye wrote:
hmm, what is this Cemetech you speak of?

Really now, telling an admin to look at a site, that is one of the funnier things I have seen in a bit.
WOW THIS SITE LOOKS SO KEWL.

Heh.
Why is almost everything on BountySource assigned to Elfprince?
rivereye wrote:
hmm, what is this Cemetech you speak of?

Really now, telling an admin to look at a site, that is one of the funnier things I have seen in a bit.



LAWLS! I meant to direct my other post to spaceninja

Hahaha!
Lucas W wrote:
Why is almost everything on BountySource assigned to Elfprince?
Probably because he has more intimate knowledge of the core engine than Cyberprime, afaik?

@Qazz: I know. Wink We should get him into calculator programming.
x.x

yeah, I hope he will stick around

he has really improved from going "DURR, I WANT FB NOW! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, JUST MAKE IT!"

of course, I am exaggerating a bit, but at least he improved
qazz42 wrote:
x.x

yeah, I hope he will stick around

he has really improved from going "DURR, I WANT FB NOW! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, JUST MAKE IT!"

of course, I am exaggerating a bit, but at least he improved
No, you make a good point, just as you have improved from demanding things in extremely poor spelling and grammar to being more well-mannered and using more or less correct spelling and punctuation.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement