» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
You probably have to have over 1000 posts or something...
I don't think so. I saw someone with like 60 posts that said Hex God....
Let's see... Looking over the registration page, there is a field called "Custom Title". However, it's absent when I'm logged in...
Kerm, is this intended?
calcdude84se wrote:
You probably have to have over 1000 posts or something...
You have to have at least 1000 posts, although I of course can chance people's titles regardless of their postcount. I set Sonlen to Hex God as a bit of a joke. Smile
You could always request to have your title set.
<--
SirCmpwn wrote:
You could always request to have your title set.
<--
Correct, you can indeed.

Getting back to the topic at hand, I'm working on this massive homework assignment that I have due next Monday. Once I finish problem 4, the one I'm currently working on, I'll have half the assignment done, so I'll do my part of the grading.
Kerm, if it only has eight problems, how is it so massive? Razz Just Joking

So has rivereye done his part of the grading?
souvik1997 wrote:
Kerm, if it only has eight problems, how is it so massive? Razz Just Joking

So has rivereye done his part of the grading?
I don't think he has, considering that I haven't heard from him yet. And it's so massive because I'm a PhD student, each problem has a bunch of parts, and each part requires you to design a novel algorithm. Razz
Ok, I really want the results for the contest today. You shouldn't keep all of us waiting.
souvik1997 wrote:
Ok, I really want the results for the contest today. You shouldn't keep all of us waiting.
But nevertheless, we all have very important real-life commitments like friends and family, work, school, research, and (often overlooked) sleep. My grades are set to go, and as soon as Rivereye gets his grades done, they'll be available. Patience is a virtue. Smile
He shall LEEEEAAARRRNNN patience.
Raylin wrote:
He shall LEEEEAAARRRNNN patience.
Rushed, annoyed, and nagged judges are not the people that you want to be grading your contest entries, especially when they're going it out of the goodness of their hearts with no hope of ever getting paid or getting any other form of reward other than notoriety, and are indeed paying out of their own pockets for things like hosting and prizes. Smile
Quite.
I am sorry if I seemed annoying.

However, I want the results soon, because the anxiousness and nervousness is killing me Sad
souvik1997 wrote:
I am sorry if I seemed annoying.

However, I want the results soon, because the anxiousness and nervousness is killing me Sad
Totally understandable, no offense taken. Smile I'm equally excited to present the results, although I'm not looking forward to having to tell some of the entrants that they didn't win (by the numbers, since there are up to 3 winners in each category, and there are 2 ASM and 7 BASIC entries, 4 of the BASIC entries won't get prizes. Sad ).
Sad poor rivereye, he must be really busy
yes.... I hope he hurries up. The anticipation is killing me haha.
Svakk, me too, but remember, wanting the results more will make it seem farther away Razz
^++
qazz42 wrote:
Sad poor rivereye, he must be really busy
Yeah, he has work, classes, and schoolwork (as do I, come to think of it, so I should really be doing those things instead of chatting with you guys!). Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours