Well, if you didn't read the above, it still goes slow...
But does that work to make it do 4-point drawing?
No, just draws a circle like it would normally do. And i am using the old slant-screen style 83...
Razz The flag must be different then. /me puts it on his todo list.
You really should compile a list of all your projects. Your projects page doesn't really seem up-to-date...
I know. Sad
Is that on the to-do list as well? Laughing Razz
Absolutely. Only problem is that there aren't enough trees in the world... Razz
I'll look on WIKITI to see what the flag is for the 83's. Good Idea

Edit: Nothing there, sorry I couldn't help Sad
I wonder what would happen if I just changed random hex numbers... Rolling Eyes Laughing Evil or Very Mad
Unless you're unlucky changing anything but the final C9 won't hurt it that bad. The C9 is the 'ret', without that it will continue executing the ram until it finds a C9 which is a 1 in 256 proposition. If you change anything else I doubt anything bad will happen, probably won't even clear your ram (as long as you leave the C9***) Smile
KermMartian wrote:
I think he wants it in the SDCC. That is indeed correct hex though.

meh, 4-point drawing is still too slow

THIS is how you draw a circle fast Smile

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/323/32378.html

Its basically a near-instant circle drawing, amazingly fast (check out the demo)
Umm I don't think you meant to link there... Smile
Chipmaster wrote:
Unless you're unlucky changing anything but the final C9 won't hurt it that bad. The C9 is the 'ret', without that it will continue executing the ram until it finds a C9 which is a 1 in 256 proposition. If you change anything else I doubt anything bad will happen, probably won't even clear your ram (as long as you leave the C9***) Smile

In addition, you can add infinite stuff after the C9 with no adverse effects; it simply gets ignored.
Chipmaster wrote:
Umm I don't think you meant to link there... Smile

gah, i meant http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/323/32378.html

Rolling Eyes
Ah, that makes much more sense. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours